Marshall Co. will win

eaglefan

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marshall Co. and Crockett Co. are both very good teams or they would not be in the quarter-finals. They both have two good running backs. So I think this will be a game of who can stop the offense. The Marshall Co. defense is one of the quickest I have ever seen. It seems like everytime someone gets tackled its by 6 or 7 players. The Crockett defense is also quick. They are also strong. But I think the Tigers are smarter than Crockett's defense. I pick the Marshall Co. Tigers to win this game.

Go TIGERS!!! :D:D:D

Come on Friday night, so we can get this game over with!

Trash talking will cease then.

This will be a great game,2 good coaches, 4 great runningbacks, 2 stingy defenses. What about special teams? Who has the edge there? Special teams might just win this one.

7:00 in Alamo, be there!

Strawberries-Kiwi

Hot sauce-Pig feet

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Guest hightower

The tigers are hungry and everyone knows what a tiger does when he is hungry.The tigers want to do what hasn't been done since 84 and that bring the title back to "L-Burg" I expect the tigers to go to the almo and take over plain and simple.

PS:bring the title home fellas.Good luck.

Eagle #22

Guest crockett50

Yall can run ya'lls mouth all ya'll want, but when friday comes u will see who the Crunkest really is!!!!!! Cavaliers are #1 and will be back at the State Championships this year!!!

D.t. #50 ;)

Guest greenbean2

All I have to say about this game is that its going to be verry close. A lot of people thinks its gonna be a offensive game but its not. The team with the best defence will win.we will see the rusults tomorrow.

Guest minelli

I think we will come in this game and win it on defense because our offense is gonna score anyway it goes. We are to close now and we aint turning back. L-Burg Statebound . we gonna win it for all the tiger alumni ;)