ANDERSON CO. @ CLINTON

92Dragon

31 minutes ago, catswild said:

You've described yourself as "blunt" and a guy who just "tells it like it is". If true, stop being politically correct for your Clinton buddies and give the score that you truly believe!!

You always seem to have something mean or rude to say about Clinton. What seems to be your problem?

2 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

You always seem to have something mean or rude to say about Clinton. What seems to be your problem?

This has nothing to do with Clinton. It has to do with SS not living up to his "self billing" as a blunt and straight forward guy. He doesn't want to offend his Clinton "buddies" and say what he really thinks about the score. Who really thinks that Clinton will hold AC to 31 points?  If they do, I'll be the first to apologize and say that I was wrong...but don't expect an apology!

1 hour ago, 92Dragon said:

AC's opponents records are a combined 1-8.... Clinton's is 0-6.

We will see how good both teams really are Friday night. 

GO DRAGONS!!!!

Oh know it's on 92Dragon. You lose you wear Mavs hat when Clinton play CC. Mavs loose I will ask Davey to wear Dragon hat at Heitage game. LOL :) 92Dragon that's a joke lol Davey will never give up wearing his flop ear hillbilly hat lol :)

Edited by Mavericksinflight
Update

1 hour ago, catswild said:

You will not like what you find out!

You may be right cats. But I've been happy with the rebuilding of this Clinton team so far. This new coaching staff is exactly what we needed. 

Speaking of not liking what you find out Friday night. You might go home feeling a little blue yourself after Farragut gets done with you.  We both might be in the same boat.

I'll be at the Clinton/OR freshman game in the morning. Come over and say hi. I would love to meet you for sure! Haha