ANDERSON CO. @ CLINTON

92Dragon

9 hours ago, haweanbula said:

What that the Price Twins learned everything they know about football from Gillum and that they run the exact same offense since they got there and haven't changed it or evolved the offense with their own ideas? I'm a spectator but I'll call them how I see them. 

Looking at ACs schedule East Ridge, Chattanooga Central, East Hamilton, and Heritage could beat most the teams on your schedule or play a close game with them. They would lose to Fulton, Oak Ridge, and West 

9 hours ago, haweanbula said:

What that the Price Twins learned everything they know about football from Gillum and that they run the exact same offense since they got there and haven't changed it or evolved the offense with their own ideas? I'm a spectator but I'll call them how I see them. 

Looking at ACs schedule East Ridge, Chattanooga Central, East Hamilton, and Heritage could beat most the teams on your schedule or play a close game with them. They would lose to Fulton, Oak Ridge, and West 

Haweanbula knows his football. I know the same and have seen the same. The Price Brothers learned everything they know and knew from Anderson County. And It is a compliment to Anderson County Athletics and also to the director of athaletics Gary Terry. Recently Coach Gillum has hired some experts to his staff too and are awesome. And you can credit these hires to Gillum. He knows his football and he knows when it is time to adjust and work with what you have. More importantly the Mavs can now run or pass. They will kill with both. CC has never really learned to run. If you ever stop the QB with CC then you stop CC. As West and AC has always done. So Koodos to those AC coaching Staff!

On 9/8/2017 at 11:44 PM, 92Dragon said:
2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Haweanbula knows his football. I know the same and have seen the same. The Price Brothers learned everything they know and knew from Anderson County. And It is a compliment to Anderson County Athletics and also to the director of athaletics Gary Terry. Recently Coach Gillum has hired some experts to his staff too and are awesome. And you can credit these hires to Gillum. He knows his football and he knows when it is time to adjust and work with what you have. More importantly the Mavs can now run or pass. They will kill with both. CC has never really learned to run. If you ever stop the QB with CC then you stop CC. As West and AC has always done. So Koodos to those AC coaching Staff!

They ran it pretty strong with fox and company.

7 minutes ago, hogdogger said:

We don't need a thread,lol,lol I'm just on hear too make the thread entertaining, lol.just think how boring it would be with out the hog taking jabs,and pot head the punter thinking AC is going too state every year,lol,lol

Oh Hog then you must know pot head punter held the state record at 73 and the ball went much further. LOL still the CC record big Hog LOL:).....

47 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

think it's broken now somewhere in West Tennessee. Against Farragut. Punting to B.Bates

According to the TSSAA record book:

1. 87 yards - Tony Harrington (Raleigh Egypt vs. Portland, 11/10/95)
  2. 82 yards - Allen Stanley (Knox Central vs. Science Hill, 9/18/65)
  3. 80 yards - Tony Evans (Dyer County vs. Rockwood, 11/76)
  4. 80 yards - Courtney Leavitt (Germantown vs. Riverdale, 12/10/94)

On 9/13/2017 at 7:40 PM, Mavericksinflight said:

This is some of the most comical posts I have read! What has Anderson county's records since the Price Twins left Anderson County? Just curious since it sounds like Anderson County has won a few state championships and are going to be unanimously the state champions this year in any classification since their coaches are so good. Hopefully that QB doesn't get hurt while trying to run that score up! 

2 hours ago, saltnpepper said:

This is some of the most comical posts I have read! What has Anderson county's records since the Price Twins left Anderson County? Just curious since it sounds like Anderson County has won a few state championships and are going to be unanimously the state champions this year in any classification since their coaches are so good. Hopefully that QB doesn't get hurt while trying to run that score up! 

snp is back! 

Seattle, 1978? 

OSUnut=hs football almanac.  

19 hours ago, osunut2 said:

According to the TSSAA record book:

1. 87 yards - Tony Harrington (Raleigh Egypt vs. Portland, 11/10/95)
  2. 82 yards - Allen Stanley (Knox Central vs. Science Hill, 9/18/65)
  3. 80 yards - Tony Evans (Dyer County vs. Rockwood, 11/76)
  4. 80 yards - Courtney Leavitt (Germantown vs. Riverdale, 12/10/94)

Yeah I seen that too. We had no online data to compare to as well

16 hours ago, saltnpepper said:

Well we or most people do not wish any player get hurt. Clinton and OR both have great coaching staff. The thing is when get a chance it always good to let fans know.

19 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well we or most people do not wish any player get hurt. Clinton and OR both have great coaching staff. The thing is when get a chance it always good to let fans know.

Well no one wished injury on any player for any team, but when a game gets out of hand and you keep players in bad things tend to happen. That comes back on the coaches IMO