Wilson Central at Rossview

poppop

12 hours ago, wave88 said:

This game has huge playoff implications for both teams.  I think the winner finishes 3rd and the loser gets the 4 spot.  I'll be keeping up with this score this week.  Good luck to both teams.

You are right about the playoff implications in this game. Its only been 2 weeks but it looks pretty clear that Mt. Juliet and Hendersonville will be #1 and 2 in that region.

I think the winner gets a big step towards a playoff spot. But I wouldn't count out Station Camp in that race just yet. And I also wouldn't say that Lebanon is unable to pull the upset on any of those 3 teams to play spoiler.

I would put my money on Wilson Central. They are down from last year and 0-2 but those losses were to Beech and Smyrna. Rossview lost to a Clarksville team that lost by 20 to 4A Springfield.

7 hours ago, steelcityroller said:

You are right about the playoff implications in this game. Its only been 2 weeks but it looks pretty clear that Mt. Juliet and Hendersonville will be #1 and 2 in that region.

I think the winner gets a big step towards a playoff spot. But I wouldn't count out Station Camp in that race just yet. And I also wouldn't say that Lebanon is unable to pull the upset on any of those 3 teams to play spoiler.

I would put my money on Wilson Central. They are down from last year and 0-2 but those losses were to Beech and Smyrna. Rossview lost to a Clarksville team that lost by 20 to 4A Springfield.

I would definitely count out Station Camp. Gallatin could've made that scoreboard look a whole lot worse last Friday night against them if they wanted...it was 21-0 before I even got back from concessions in 1st quarter.

Edited by thegreatone36

3 hours ago, WCndaHouse said:

I think we bounce back from a bad, bad loss to Smyrna. I still have high hopes for the wildcats, but our coaches must get it together. We have the talent. My prediction: Wilson Central 17, Rossview 12.

Hmmmm... Sounds like Rossview and Wilson Central have the same issue.