Blackman hit that 3-0 this week or does Coffee county upset the apple cart?

Blaze45

Coffee County has had two games in back to back weeks that they just couldn't get tings going on all cylinders. Looked like they were going to take the Tpot game and just got complacent in there defense. No disrespect to my CC friends, but I believe Blackman should win this one convincingly.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, THE SQUAD said:

You're kidding me right? 

The one thing I have learned is anything is possible in High schoool football. Remember you are dealing with kids and teenagers at that. Sometimes all the press and media can go to ones head, and you step out there half prepared. I don't believe that is gonna be the case, but on any given night you never know. You also have to remember they have Taylor and Rozier who can be some pretty big weapons if they ever get to hitting on all cylinders 

Edited by Blaze45

5 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

When we played Coffee Co in the first round last year we agreed to 8 min quarters in the second half. I think the Blackman Apple Cart is safe. But Coffee Co did have one of the fastest kids I've ever seen play. Where did he end up? I couldn't believe Ensworth or another private hadn't grabbed him up. 

Alontae Taylor is still there. This is his senior year and he has committed to UT Knoxville. Thats why I say , you neve know when you might get gashed in the last minutes of a game. I think we will take this game as well, but I see them at some point this year suprising a team or two and being in a game they aren't supposed to win. 

5 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

Alontae Taylor is still there. This is his senior year and he has committed to UT Knoxville. Thats why I say , you neve know when you might get gashed in the last minutes of a game. I think we will take this game as well, but I see them at some point this year suprising a team or two and being in a game they aren't supposed to win. 

If he gets open he's gone to the house no doubt. That kid is special. 

58 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

If he gets open he's gone to the house no doubt. That kid is special. 

That's why I say you just never know. I don't know if you knew this or not, but the player that played at Blackman last year, as a safety, you asked  #1 (Amauri Burks) Is his cousin. Amauri transfered back to Tullahoma and has had a big season so far as their running back.  Lots of good atheletes in that family. 

Edited by Blaze45

1 minute ago, Blaze45 said:

That's why I say you just never know. I don't know if you knew this or not, but the player that played at Blackman last year, as a safety, you asked  #1 (Amauri Burks) Is his cousin. Amauri transfered back to Tullahoma and has had a big season so far as their running back.  Lots of good atheletes in that family. 

Yes I remember him. 

Just now, rebelwoman87 said:

Yes I remember him. 

Hate that we lost him and his younger brother who also shows alot of promise Colby Burks.... good peole..Glad you and Stars made it back home safe... I am sure we will run ito each other this season at some point. until that weekI'll be cheering for ya'll