Greeneville v. Union Co.

BillyBobby

just want to get through this game without injuries and get everyone into the game for all their hard work while still running both sides wide open.Depth is huge down the road.Next,SH will be by far the biggest challenge for the rest of the year and a great opportunity to let the coaches and players just turn it on and not worry about the outcome because it's not about winning that game as much as going against great athletes and getting better.Hey,don't get me wrong,I want to win every time.Like one of my kids wrestled the number 1 heavy weight guy in the entire Southeast  part of the country a  couple years ago.We looked at his record and it was like 150-1or something crazy .I told him to give it his best and enjoy the moment with a shot at the best.He later said he  thought that defending WV state champ had another person in there helping him,ha.I still wonder who beat him in his career because he beat the Georgia state champ { who looked like the ROCK } that day for the title.