Boone@Betsy

lawnman

On 9/10/2017 at 0:56 PM, cowbellking said:

Well you can change that from no one but Science Hill has anything for Greeneville to just no one. And it sure looks like to me that Betsy and Greeneville will have play twice this year.

No disagreements with you there.  I don't see anyone playing Greeneville close.  Elizabethon took it to the Blazers and Gray couldn't dig their way out of it.  I heard the score and half and thought they would keep making the score wider and wider, but I'm glad Boone kept fighting hard.  Hats off to Betsy.

Well, hopefully you'll end up in the 3rd round and not the 2nd against Greeneville, because the way things are right now, I see them marching all the way to the 5th round before they are truly challenged.  Still early but man they are just unreal.

• Upvote 1

I would like to make a bunch of excuses, but the fact is that Betsy just has a better team than Boone.   We had about 100 more yards than they did but they got it where it really counts, on the scoreboard.   Boone should still have a good season, we haven't been > .500 since 2012, hopefully we can do something like 6-4.     Elizabethton will breeze thru the rest of theirs (except the Big Greene)

Edited by blazer1set
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, blazer1set said:

I would like to make a bunch of excuses, but the fact is that Betsy just has a better team than Boone.   We had about 100 more yards than they did but they got it where it really counts, on the scoreboard.   Boone should still have a good season, we haven't been > .500 since 2012, hopefully we can do something like 6-4.     Elizabethton will breeze thru the rest of theirs (except the Big Greene)

Well, conference wise, Boone is still picked to be fighting for #1 against Morristown East.  I believe yesterday or Sunday, JC Press had a pretty good article about Crockett being a few scores away from 4-0 as well.  I have to say, the new conference is a lot more interesting than last years.

36 minutes ago, formerblazer said:

Well, conference wise, Boone is still picked to be fighting for #1 against Morristown East.  I believe yesterday or Sunday, JC Press had a pretty good article about Crockett being a few scores away from 4-0 as well.  I have to say, the new conference is a lot more interesting than last years.

And don't forget about Cocke County (3-0), I would say they are a team you better not overlook