The sweat bees of trousdale county fly to the rockpile in motown

Mr. Postman1

Would yall work this out before you come to Westmoreland?  This is ridiculous.  I would hate to see a fight on the Visitors side Friday night but if things don't change it might just happen.  Number 5 is hurt.  Everybody knows it.  It's no Secret.  Westmoreland Coaches knew it as soon as it was made official.  There is no hiding this with all the social media.  Men, act  like Men.  Women, act like Women.  TC has a back up FB that will be getting carries.  No problem.  Guess what, if Westmoreland's RB goes down the game will go on and the ball will be given to his backup.

Edited by 64NB95

This is funny... Good grief. The kid was a freshman. Gonna be a good player. But there are plenty of athletes on this team. The kid only had 5 yards rushing Friday night. I think some if our TC fans just kinda want to make a big deal to give impression of craziness here but trust me TC has been focused on Westmoreland all week and know it's gonna be a tough one. I saw practice Monday but they have practiced in indoor yesterday. It will be a good game this week!

3 hours ago, 64NB95 said:

Would yall work this out before you come to Westmoreland?  This is ridiculous.  I would hate to see a fight on the Visitors side Friday night but if things don't change it might just happen.  Number 5 is hurt.  Everybody knows it.  It's no Secret.  Westmoreland Coaches knew it as soon as it was made official.  There is no hiding this with all the social media.  Men, act  like Men.  Women, act like Women.  TC has a back up FB that will be getting carries.  No problem.  Guess what, if Westmoreland's RB goes down the game will go on and the ball will be given to his backup.

It's not that serious to fight over and your right he is a great player but he isn't even the starting fullback 

4 hours ago, RTD said:

It's not that serious to fight over and your right he is a great player but he isn't even the starting fullback 

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:52 PM, RTD said:

I have said same thing since first game #5 is a BEAST on both sides of the ball and is the best player on the team 

LMAO.............you really have no idea what the heck is going on, do you?