Oak Ridge vs Farragut

WilleTheWildcat

4 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

I'm hoping for something new this week but until I see it  42 to 14.Go Cats.Getting better and showing some improvements would make me feel better about a loss.

The only way that score happens is if we have countless bad snaps (that may be likely) and the defense is on the field all night.  Improvement and getting better is NEEDED

1 hour ago, hogdogger said:

GAME WHAT? GAMEDAY BABY!

Load up aboard USS Wildcat, the ocean's largest nuclear aircraft carrier and prepare to battle the Ads then pillage and plunder West Knoxville. Spare no women or children this is total mayhem. Sink all the Blue Belly's boats to the bottom of the ocean and Roll Wildcats Roll back home for some Big Ed's Pizza and beer.

21 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Agree 100% There's really no sugarcoating it.

Our line has plenty of size, they have to be coached.  They are again running the wrong offense with the wrong guy at quarterback.  I really do not want to say all the things I could say.  This group from last years seniors to this years sophomores should be competing for state titles instead we are getting knocked out of the playoffs by freaking Walker Valley and getting absolutely man handled by Farragut.  I do not see it getting better, I never predict a game especially when I believe that we'll lose, but I do not see it getting any better.  I'm not knocking our QB, he's a heck of an athlete but he should be leading our defense at MLB!!

12 minutes ago, ORTX said:

Our line has plenty of size, they have to be coached.  They are again running the wrong offense with the wrong guy at quarterback.  I really do not want to say all the things I could say.  This group from last years seniors to this years sophomores should be competing for state titles instead we are getting knocked out of the playoffs by freaking Walker Valley and getting absolutely man handled by Farragut.  I do not see it getting better, I never predict a game especially when I believe that we'll lose, but I do not see it getting any better.  I'm not knocking our QB, he's a heck of an athlete but he should be leading our defense at MLB!!

Speechless, dude. I know exactly what ya mean. Think about it, we are 3 points away from being 0-4 and if HVA's coach had any nuts, we would be 1-3. We won't score next week against that West defense, not with the run game, at least. Jordan may not eclipse 200 yards all year long. It's beyond bad.

Edited by SweetScience

12 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Speechless, dude. I know exactly what ya mean. Think about it, we are 3 points away from being 0-4 and if HVA's coach had any nuts, we would be 1-3. We won't score next week against that West defense, not with the run game, at least. Jordan may not eclipse 200 yards all year long. It's beyond bad.

Well I hope Jordan is not hurt.  The sideline tackle after the kickoff return did not look good.  I have to say that I have no faith in this staff turning this thing around.  There I said it.  We have been heading downhill since he took the QB job from #17 after going 12 and 1 a few years back.  Really sad with all of the talent.