Bledsoe @ Grundy

On 9/9/2017 at 2:59 PM, Workforit247 said:

Jnutz2,

You are correct....Casey is a joke.  He needs to resign if he has any pride (which I don't think he does)

I disagree with you about Coach Jones.  He is a great coach.  I think with Coach Dees has been pulling him down and now with him not in the mix anymore with baseball, everyone  will notice a difference with the program.

Back to football......I know your opinion on Coach Tate, but what about the other coaches?  When you have mentioned them in previous posts you always leave out a couple of them.  So here is the list of who is on the sidelines.

Coach Brewer, Coach Barger, Coach Jones, Coach Meeks, Coach Romans, Coach McNeese, and Coach Brown.

You will also see Gary Don Melton and Henry Melton on the sidelines.

Henry melton coaches girls basketball he doesn't spend much time out on the field but when he was out there he was without a doubt the most helpful coach out there

8 hours ago, Grundy02 said:

Henry melton coaches girls basketball he doesn't spend much time out on the field but when he was out there he was without a doubt the most helpful coach out there

I agree! Henry melton knows football, but Casey wouldn't listen to him. He had Whitwells playbook last year and Casey wouldn't listen  or even look at it. 

I went to the Marion and South Pitt game this weekend and had a blast talking to sanders, and coffelt. Some of the nicest people I've ever been around. I had wore black and orange, but I did cheer for both teams. Those gentlemen who jumped out of that plane was the coolest thing I've ever seen. I've been to a New Year's Day bowl watching by Gators and I've never seen an atmosphere like that before. Most fun I've had watching a football game in three years 

46 minutes ago, apsugov7 said:

Jnutz, you poor attitude is what is making your boys not have fun. If you run down their coach all day how can they ever respect him? No program wants a problem parent like you in the bleachers. It seems like you have a problem with everyone, maybe you should look in the mirror. 

Yeah yeah because you know so much about my boys. I don't say anything about the coaches in front of them so mind your business and worry about yourself. I don't need another coward giving me advice. 

4 hours ago, apsugov7 said:

Jnutz, you poor attitude is what is making your boys not have fun. If you run down their coach all day how can they ever respect him? No program wants a problem parent like you in the bleachers. It seems like you have a problem with everyone, maybe you should look in the mirror. 

I think the coaches should be the one to look in the mirror. Jnutz doesn't't seem to have a problem with everyone either. I think it is safe to say that at least 85% of Grundy County KNOWS we could have a better program with Tate gone. Great players leaving and thriving when they leave because of coaches.

1 hour ago, bwhite1965 said:

I think the coaches should be the one to look in the mirror. Jnutz doesn't't seem to have a problem with everyone either. I think it is safe to say that at least 85% of Grundy County KNOWS we could have a better program with Tate gone. Great players leaving and thriving when they leave because of coaches.

That guy is joke! He's one of two that doesn't know anything he's just butt hurt because I tell the truth on buddies. Get a number on the coaches and players who have left and that are leaving. Who puts that crap up anyway? If that  Genius needs to blame me for Casey being 3-21 let him. Grundys first 8  opponents this year have won 5 games this year. Numbers don't lie so if this fool thinks my attitude and Jensen's long hair is the reason Grundy and is sinking let him. I deal with mindless fools like him  all the time. 

Edited by Jnutz2