Bledsoe @ Grundy

1 hour ago, Jnutz2 said:

We both know the school board is a joke.  I don't know Barger, but I've talked to the players because I've coached these kids since they were little boys. They come to me all the time and I hear the same thing. They like Barger, Virgil, and brewer. If Tate (I'll never call him a coach because he's not) only knew how many kids on that team hates him he'd step down. I listen to these kids because nobody else will. They have a voice and want to be heard so I'll do it for them and I don't care who I make mad doing it. 

And what about the other coaches?  There are some that you didn't comment on and always fail to mention in your posts.

Let's hear your voice or the players voice

I If you have a problem with them you say something. I say what I have to and I don't mention the kids because they'll take out on the kids. Everyone knows who I am I don't hide or I'll never say anything behind their back I won't say to their face. If other coaches are the ones you have a problem with then say something. If you have something to say to me I'm not hard to find 

32 minutes ago, Jnutz2 said:

I If you have a problem with them you say something. I say what I have to and I don't mention the kids because they'll take out on the kids. Everyone knows who I am I don't hide or I'll never say anything behind their back I won't say to their face. If other coaches are the ones you have a problem with then say something. If you have something to say to me I'm not hard to find 

I don't have a problem with you other than the fact you didn't answer the question.  You seem to be avoiding it and instead trying to start something on here.  You said you were voicing what the players are thinking....

Edited by Workforit247

18 minutes ago, Workforit247 said:

I don't have a problem with you other than the fact you didn't answer the question.  You seem to be avoiding it and instead trying to start something on here.  You said you were voicing what the players are thinking....So let's here it

I've said what I have to say. You have a problem man up and stop hiding behind coach t. 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Jnutz2 said:

Jason need to get those kids to SP get them a ring and a football experience that will last then a lifetime    they deserve better than what they are getting on the mtn.   As do all the kids that are playing 

58 minutes ago, Workforit247 said:

Bottom line......Tate needs to resign (like today)

Then which coach would be the best fit to finish out the year?

Barger, Brewer, Jones, Meeks, Romans, Brown, or McNeese?

With the way things have been here recently, it will probably be one of the two you mentioned in the earlier post with the same last name. 

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

Jason need to get those kids to SP get them a ring and a football experience that will last then a lifetime    they deserve better than what they are getting on the mtn.   As do all the kids that are playing 

I promise you if Casey is there my boys won't be. He's been taking everything out on my boys because he's a coward and doesn't have the guts to to talk to me, he's been dumping on my kids just to get at me because he's scared of me. The way it's looking right now the boys won't finish the season. My boys are miserable and they are not having fun and that's all I want for them is to enjoy it. If that bunch on the school board and the principle don't care that kids are miserable I'll just move them and let this sorry group have each other.

12 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

I think you are correct. There is absolutely no doubt who will be the best team in the valley the next 3 years. 

10 hours ago, Jnutz2 said:

I promise you if Casey is there my boys won't be. He's been taking everything out on my boys because he's a coward and doesn't have the guts to to talk to me, he's been dumping on my kids just to get at me because he's scared of me. The way it's looking right now the boys won't finish the season. My boys are miserable and they are not having fun and that's all I want for them is to enjoy it. If that bunch on the school board and the principle don't care that kids are miserable I'll just move them and let this sorry group have each other.

And it's not even close!

IMG_9626.JPG

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jnutz2 said:

I hate that for your kids. Doesn't surprise me about Casey taking it out on your kids.