Bledsoe @ Grundy

6 hours ago, Jnutz2 said:

I agree! Henry melton knows football, but Casey wouldn't listen to him. He had Whitwells playbook last year and Casey wouldn't listen  or even look at it. 

We played smith co a few years back and we were getting shut out and henry begged tate to let him call a play we had never even heard of it he told us were to line up and we scored the first time ever even lining up to that play and henry just made it up of the top of his head that takes skill and the way he treated the players was how a coach should that man really cares about his players and tate would just look down on him 

Just now, Grundy02 said:

We played smith co a few years back and we were getting shut out and henry begged tate to let him call a play we had never even heard of it he told us were to line up and we scored the first time ever even lining up to that play and henry just made it up of the top of his head that takes skill and the way he treated the players was how a coach should that man really cares about his players and tate would just look down on him 

Yes sir I agree. Henry is a heck of a coach and I have nothing but respect for the man. Me, Henry, Buckner, Colby, and Coffelt are the ones who left from last year. There was this one coach from Jasper who won 4 state championships Casey asked for help then ran him off because he didn't agree with Casey. Who was that guy? According to Casey he's dumb and doesn't know anything about football lol

29 minutes ago, Jnutz2 said:

That guy is joke! He's one of two that doesn't know anything he's just butt hurt because I tell the truth on buddies. Get a number on the coaches and players who have left and that are leaving. Who puts that crap up anyway? If that  Genius needs to blame me for Casey being 3-21 let him. Grundys first 8  opponents this year have won 5 games this year. Numbers don't lie so if this fool thinks my attitude and Jensen's long hair is the reason Grundy and is sinking let him. I deal with mindless fools like him  all the time. 

Jensen had to explain to tate what a cover 3 was..... Tate basically cut his throat by letting baseball coaches come in to take his spot Jensen would have helped the program alot but he was just one of the smart men who realize casey is a joke 

Just now, Jnutz2 said:

Yes sir I agree. Henry is a heck of a coach and I have nothing but respect for the man. Me, Henry, Buckner, Colby, and Coffelt are the ones who left from last year. There was this one coach from Jasper who won 4 state championships Casey asked for help then ran him off because he didn't agree with Casey. Who was that guy? According to Casey he's dumb and doesn't know anything about football lol

Hmm i wander who that was haha one of the best coaches if not the best known from around here!!! Casey just cant stand for someone to give him some pointers even if they are right he will still tell them they are wrong 

6 hours ago, apsugov7 said:

Jnutz, you poor attitude is what is making your boys not have fun. If you run down their coach all day how can they ever respect him? No program wants a problem parent like you in the bleachers. It seems like you have a problem with everyone, maybe you should look in the mirror. 

Its people like you that like to support the problem an continue to ruin the football program all because you dont want your buddy to get his feelings hurt because hes a terrible coach 

Attitude reflects leadership.   He has a right to be mad.  He too has seen it firsthand, in ways some on the staff never will. 

His boys aren't having fun because they're losing. Since there last win, the 2 kids have seen a reduction in playing time and touches, while some of the kids getting those reps are kids that didn't start the season with the team.   The two kids combined for over 300 yards of offense in their win, one Evan had was a clutch 4th down conversion catch for a score.   Ethan scored all the other points......

I know Evan , hes mad cause that's bunk, Apsugov7 , make sure your buddy on the staff knows to communicate with him, he's a high iq kid , and a high football iq kid, who's capable of running the offense for you if you asked him too.  Make sure he's on the field getting the reps he deserves and you'll never need to ever worry about that kid other then to just coach him like every other...

And seriously running him as punishment for bad body language, isn't going to change his attitude, the kids ran 5k's since he learned you could compete running, he likely enjoys it and, it's a complete waste of time when your buddy, or another staff member could just be having a meaningful conversation with him rather then just furthering the gap of distrust he now has because he feel's betrayed after working his butt off this off season and watching others come in and take quality reps, that by all rights should be his lose. 

15 hours ago, ImaSavage said:

Attitude reflects leadership.   He has a right to be mad.  He too has seen it firsthand, in ways some on the staff never will. 

His boys aren't having fun because they're losing. Since there last win, the 2 kids have seen a reduction in playing time and touches, while some of the kids getting those reps are kids that didn't start the season with the team.   The two kids combined for over 300 yards of offense in their win, one Evan had was a clutch 4th down conversion catch for a score.   Ethan scored all the other points......

I know Evan , hes mad cause that's bunk, Apsugov7 , make sure your buddy on the staff knows to communicate with him, he's a high iq kid , and a high football iq kid, who's capable of running the offense for you if you asked him too.  Make sure he's on the field getting the reps he deserves and you'll never need to ever worry about that kid other then to just coach him like every other...

And seriously running him as punishment for bad body language, isn't going to change his attitude, the kids ran 5k's since he learned you could compete running, he likely enjoys it and, it's a complete waste of time when your buddy, or another staff member could just be having a meaningful conversation with him rather then just furthering the gap of distrust he now has because he feel's betrayed after working his butt off this off season and watching others come in and take quality reps, that by all rights should be his lose. 

Very well said! Don't surprise me when that guy only has half the story. I don't blame him for  his stupidity, but the one who's telling him their side of the story. I'm not mad at that guy I just thought he'd be smarter. 

16 hours ago, Jnutz2 said:

In six years the Bryant's lost how many players? One maybe two? Numbers never lie 

And Who Got rid of the Bryant's?..... The same fools that are running off C.T go back to the archives and see I defended the Bryant brothers on here too! No one, I mean no one in their right mind would want to coach in GC.

35 minutes ago, apsugov7 said:

And Who Got rid of the Bryant's?..... The same fools that are running off C.T go back to the archives and see I defended the Bryant brothers on here too! No one, I mean no one in their right mind would want to coach in GC.

Jacksbacker , Beavcleaver, and about 4-5 other accounts that all had 2-3 posts all supported Tate you fool, yes please go back to the archives. Infact I'd love for a mod to post the correlating IP addresses, because with that i could give you there names.    

I can guarantee im not on there, I've only had this account since 2005, it's the only one I've ever posted on, and will be the only one I ever post on.

Edited by ImaSavage

1 minute ago, apsugov7 said:

I defended the Bryant's also. I'm the one who sent the text to them that they were about to get stabbed in the back by the people who said they were safe.