BGA @ Boyd

BoydBucFan

5 hours ago, Bailey0502 said:

NO CLUE!!! we will see tomorrow. Just hate it for this Senior Class. Hopefully we can beat CCS, Silverdale, and CAK to snag that last playoff spot! 4-6 season record!

I hope you guys can, Bailey. I said it several times Friday night, this isn't Boyd Bucs Football. Stay strong, stay positive, stay behind the boys. Make it the best year possible for those Seniors. They deserve it. Pulling for you boys.

9 hours ago, gcapride said:

If your Thumbs Up is in response to the starting FB playing Guard, I totally agree. That kid needs to have a double digit # and I'm sure he could knock a hole in the line. 

He does have double digit. He was injured early in the first game and hasn't played FB since. The single digit you are referring to is FB #2(meaning backup). I think both would serve the team better on the line at this point, or at minimum a heavy package in the back field. I'm pretty sure our starting FB started left tackle his freshman and sophomore years. Thanks for the encouragement. This is a rocky road!

17 hours ago, orangeslice13 said:

I was explaining there other posters logic. At this point I don't think we will win the CCS game and think we might lose our 1st ever to silverbells 

Slice, you sure are insightful for a buc fan that has not been around in a few years.  miss you guys, but you are a real buzz kill!  you would make a lousy cheerleader, but would look cute in the mini skirt. lol  You should know there're to many athletes on that team not to be able to turn the ship around .  obviously there needs to be some changes, but this season should not be as bad as it is now.  

15 hours ago, futboldoc said:

Slice, you sure are insightful for a buc fan that has not been around in a few years.  miss you guys, but you are a real buzz kill!  you would make a lousy cheerleader, but would look cute in the mini skirt. lol  You should know there're to many athletes on that team not to be able to turn the ship around .  obviously there needs to be some changes, but this season should not be as bad as it is now.  

I still pay attention. Probably more than I should. Will always love and support my Bucs even when I'm critical of them. 

I still see a few wins if we can get everyone back on the field. It wouldn't hurt to stop moving kids all over the place and let them learn a position too.......but I digress......

its true that I'm not much of a cheerleader, don't have the right pedigree, but I'm really good at annoying the refs. That's a skill that shouldn't be underestimated. 

Really miss being around y'all all the Tim too