Fayetteville Going for One "Moore" Win

FHSTigerfan

:hungry: 

This should become Blue Raiders new RIVAL! Everything I have read about the Fayetteville Tigers is they are #1 in region until someone takes their place. I believe that time is now. This year we have athletes to match the Tigers speed. We should be stronger on the OL/DL. 

Either way I wish Friday would hurry up. I'm ready for dry weather and good football

20 hours ago, derFuhrer said:

:hungry: 

This should become Blue Raiders new RIVAL! Everything I have read about the Fayetteville Tigers is they are #1 in region until someone takes their place. I believe that time is now. This year we have athletes to match the Tigers speed. We should be stronger on the OL/DL. 

Either way I wish Friday would hurry up. I'm ready for dry weather and good football

You and me both.  I think it's logical that this become a big rivalry game considering how these games have turned out in the past four years, beginning with that dramatic 8-7 loss to you guys back in '13.  If it wasn't for a blocked punt and a safety, we had that game.  Except for last year when it was a blowout, all the games since have been pretty close ones.  What would it take to make this a signature game--the winner keeps the "whiskey barrel" for the year?  I'm guessing that both schools would frown on "promoting" drinking by having a miniature whiskey barrel engraved with that year's winners, but doesn't Tennessee/Kentucky still play for the beer keg?  Or was that retired by all the politically correct whiners?  The weather Friday should be perfect for speed football--our hallmark.  Unless your coach waters the field before the game to try and slow us down!  Lol.  

Friday can't come soon enough!  Let's play.  

And a shout out to the other schools in this new district--let's pick it up a little with the commentary and opinions about our teams.  I get tired of only reading/seeing posts by South Pittsburg fans!