Anderson County @ Howard (Chattanooga)

Mavericksinflight

5 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Totally agree. 

Wow! Devil glad you are not respecting the Mavs. I guess time will tell. You know I think the respect of the Mavs will show in a big way. So many people keep doubting the Mavs. So many people want to try and down play there achievements. But I guess if everything works you Devil will get to see what a real Maverick is.  See you very soon and good luck!

9 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Wow! Devil glad you are not respecting the Mavs. I guess time will tell. You know I think the respect of the Mavs will show in a big way. So many people keep doubting the Mavs. So many people want to try and down play there achievements. But I guess if everything works you Devil will get to see what a real Maverick is.  See you very soon and good luck!

55-9.........................

15 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

The way AC struggled against SD and Fulton in their scrimmages, it's hard for me to believe that AC wouldn't struggle against another good team like Greeneville. Until AC beats a really good team, it's going to be hard to know exactly how good they really are.

I'm not taking a cheap shot, I'm just being honest.

I'm with Dragon. I think AC is good, but jeez their schedule is soft; their first 5 opponents have a combined 4 wins, and the only opponent that will have a winning record at season's end is East Ridge (possibly Sequoyah and Chatt Central). Outside of maybe East Ridge, who will actually test them? We won't really know how good they are until the playoffs. Possible matchup with Elizabethton and certainly Greeneville will answer the question.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, osunut2 said:

I'm with Dragon. I think AC is good, but jeez their schedule is soft; their first 5 opponents have a combined 4 wins, and the only opponent that will have a winning record at season's end is East Ridge (possibly Sequoyah and Chatt Central). Outside of maybe East Ridge, who will actually test them? We won't really know how good they are until the playoffs. Possible matchup with Elizabethton and certainly Greeneville will answer the question.

Well as a Mav fan I am going to be an optimist rather then an pessimist of course I am a Mav fan. But I really have faith in the Mavs this year. They hardly ever get too far and usually it is injury that set the limit the Mavs went in the past. Most of there Players go both ways. So an injury effects both sides. Greeneville is a ways off and I am sure the Mavs have there sites on the next game of course. But as a fan I am looking at Greeneville. If the Mavs stay healthy and Greeneville (should be spelled Greenville LOL ;) ) get an opportunity to play the Mavs, there is no way I would bet on Greeneville in this one. If Greeneville's number comes up the Mavs will won't revenge in an awesome way. That is guaranteed!

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well as a Mav fan I am going to be an optimist rather then an pessimist of course I am a Mav fan. But I really have faith in the Mavs this year. They hardly ever get too far and usually it is injury that set the limit the Mavs went in the past. Most of there Players go both ways. So an injury effects both sides. Greeneville is a ways off and I am sure the Mavs have there sites on the next game of course. But as a fan I am looking at Greeneville. If the Mavs stay healthy and Greeneville (should be spelled Greenville LOL ;) ) get an opportunity to play the Mavs, there is no way I would bet on Greeneville in this one. If Greeneville's number comes up the Mavs will won't revenge in an awesome way. That is guaranteed!

Can't blame you for sticking behind your team Mavericksinflight. Just be careful what you wish for though.  There is a reason why Sonny Moore has GreenEville ranked 8th in the state in all classification and maxprep have them ranked 415 in the nation.  They return almost the whole team that put a thumping on the mavs last year and have just got bigger, stronger, and faster.  I've seen both teams play twice this year.  Greeneville is battle tested and I can't say the same for the Mavs

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

Can't blame you for sticking behind your team Mavericksinflight. Just be careful what you wish for though.  There is a reason why Sonny Moore has GreenEville ranked 8th in the state in all classification and maxprep have them ranked 415 in the nation.  They return almost the whole team that put a thumping on the mavs last year and have just got bigger, stronger, and faster.  I've seen both teams play twice this year.  Greeneville is battle tested and I can't say the same for the Mavs

Now I may be wrong but I was looking a while back and it appeared Greeneville lost a substantial list of Seniors. I may be wrong have not looked lately but sure The Devil from heck will let us know LOL :)

1 hour ago, hogdogger said:

Can't wait it's going too be ugly and your going too hear all kind of excuses...skate on AC hang that head high I bet them stats looking good...who you all got next Chattanooga  school for the blind?

LOL :) Hog. Hey I can remember when LaFollete High School did play the blind....and lost. LOL no I think they won. Anyways Mavs are preparing for a sensational run in the playoffs; nothing to the likes that CC will ever be a part of.

Dude you are crazy. Greeneville returned 9 starters on offense and I'm not sure the exact number ondefense. That offense put up 55 on you guys last year and defense returned a good number of starters. 

Anderson county doesn't stand a chance if they meet Greeneville. You'll play Betsy first and they will embarrass you. Then we will get to embarrass Betsy AGAIN! 

2 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Dude you are crazy. Greeneville returned 9 starters on offense and I'm not sure the exact number ondefense. That offense put up 55 on you guys last year and defense returned a good number of starters. 

Anderson county doesn't stand a chance if they meet Greeneville. You'll play Betsy first and they will embarrass you. Then we will get to embarrass Betsy AGAIN! 

I might be crazy but no team is unbeatable and that includes Greeneville.