Wilson Central @ Mt. Juliet

GBEAR85

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, WCndaHouse said:

Mt. Juliet hasn't played anybody. As long as our coaches have their head on straight, we win 24-23. We find a way to cut out the turnovers.

Wow. You're the one that said "Perry is going to Perry" before the year started. What's that supposed to even mean? Maybe it means beat Central for the 10th straight year?

3 hours ago, NoWayOut4 said:

have you watched them play? I went to the Gallatin game and I wouldn't say Gallatin is a nobody. I guess if you want to think that then your entitled to it. I am sure Mj wants you to think they aren't very good and are soft. 

By the way, you seem pretty disturbed with the coaching staff at WC. What's your deal with them?

My issue is great talent with a 1-3 record. That's my problem. Our boys deserve to be put in a spot to succeed which isn't happening. Also, I didn't say that MJ was soft or not very good. I simply stated that they haven't played anyone yet.

11 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Wow. You're the one that said "Perry is going to Perry" before the year started. What's that supposed to even mean? Maybe it means beat Central for the 10th straight year?

It means that Perry refuses to challenge his team outside of the district. They played Glencliiff and Overton with upcoming game against Clarksville Northwest. That pansy schedule doesn't prepare you for Oakland/Blackman. All the MJ supporters will find out in the playoffs.

People will say MY hasn't played anyone all year. Even when they play your team,  and even when they play Hendersonville. Guys like you will chime in and say they haven't played anybody. Guess what. They did play a "somebody" last Friday night that was 3-0, and gives MJ fits every single year. But they still didn't have nothing for MJ last Friday night. They simply have a good team and you can't admit how good they are looking.

3 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

The last thing MJ is worried about is Blackman or Oakland. They wouldn't meet them until the state championship because Boro teams go East during playoffs, MJ goes West. MJ's biggest concern is Whitehaven who they have yet to get past, which not hardly anybody does.

That's wrong. We go east now. Blackman or Oakland will be there 2nd round.

10 minutes ago, WCndaHouse said:

Gallatin has beaten Station Camp, Springfield, and Hillsboro. SC and Hillsboro are a combined 1-7. Springfield is 4A. That wasn't a 'quality' win for MJ.

Ok well go ahead and begin making excuses for this Friday night, and probably next Friday night when you play lowly ol' Gallatin who is not at all impressive to you. I can hear you already making excuses about how much talent you have going to waste. The way you talk about WC talent, you make us all think Central has more talent than every team they play. Is that truly the case???

1 minute ago, thegreatone36 said:

Ok well go ahead and begin making excuses for this Friday night, and probably next Friday night when you play lowly ol' Gallatin who is not at all impressive to you. I can hear you already making excuses about how much talent you have going to waste. The way you talk about WC talent, you make us all think Central has more talent than every team they play. Is that truly the case??? Maybe they do idk lets hear your take

Edited by thegreatone36