Fairview @ Camden

GregJames55

30 minutes ago, Jacketman89 said:

The very knowledgeable Camden fans have mentioned Camden being a little down this year. They'll be up for this one. It's a great rivalry. Fairview has to protect the football and eliminate the penalties. Love to watch football in Camden. I like them Jackets in this one.

You are being kind with this statement.  Wow.  The mighty have fallen.  What is going on in Camden?

This game will be closer than everyone thinks IMO. Fairview is overlooking the Lions. Much respect for the Camden football program. We can't all be world beaters every single season. Hopefully both teams will play to the whistle and avoid injury.

Someone please post updates tonight as I'll be unable to attend this one. 

According to ballfrog is 21-0 

4 hours ago, Swarm said:

This game will be closer than everyone thinks IMO. Fairview is overlooking the Lions. Much respect for the Camden football program. We can't all be world beaters every single season. Hopefully both teams will play to the whistle and avoid injury.

According to ball frog is 21-0 Fairview in 1st quarter 

4 hours ago, Swarm said:

35-0 with 8 min left in 1st half