Brentwood at Ravenwood

Spotlight

Brentwood looks to keep the undefeated season intact while Ravenwood is at home hoping to put enough together to upset their crosstown rival.  While Ravenwood has put together a strong showing after stumbling to Centennial in their first game, Ole Coach Crawford has too much going for him this year to let the Ravens have a legitimate shot.  Bruins 35-14  

26 minutes ago, CU06 said:

I see a closer game.  Bruins on top 31-24

Anything is possible with this rival but I consider Brentwood's D slightly better than Franklin's D and Ravenwood only scored 13 on the Rebels.  I know it was a sloppy field for the FHS vs RHS game and that played a factor but I stick with my gut on this one.     

21 hours ago, Booger said:

that DC the Raptors stole away from us, now OC for the Raptors..... seems to b findin his way as a new OC.....along with the rest of that young staff

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Looks like them Raptors are much improved with that new young staff Boog. My cousin was at the game and said the fan experience was wild! They got those Raptor fellers believin'! 

10221242-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1