Greenback at GCA!!!

orngnblk

Just now, Tvts said:

Both hands? Straight up? I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm asking. 

They weren't straight up.  They were up but out in front of him.   He wasn't signaling a TD that's for sure.  He didn't even signal TD when Grace scored on the next play.  But he did appear to be going to his pocket when he saw the helmet being thrown down on the ground.  The QB for Grace signaled TD to the white hat and said something. Grace QB was prolly just saying TD.  I've never seen the white hat signal TD that close in on the goal line as he is always in back of every play.  The linesmen are the ones who come running in from the sides and declare a TD or where the ball should be spotted.

3 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

They weren't straight up.  They were up but out in front of him.   He wasn't signaling a TD that's for sure.  He didn't even signal TD when Grace scored on the next play.  But he did appear to be going to his pocket when he saw the helmet being thrown down on the ground.  The QB for Grace signaled TD to the white hat and said something. Grace QB was prolly just saying TD.  I've never seen the white hat signal TD that close in on the goal line as he is always in back of every play.  The linesmen are the ones who come running in from the sides and declare a TD or where the ball should be spotted.

I think the refs cheated both teams in this game. They did so bad that neither team can be satisfied with the out come. Nobody knows who the better team is because of it. I know what I think, but that doesn't mean much. I will say I think Greenback got out played the second half. 

51 minutes ago, Tvts said:

I think the refs cheated both teams in this game. They did so bad that neither team can be satisfied with the out come. Nobody knows who the better team is because of it. I know what I think, but that doesn't mean much. I will say I think Greenback got out played the second half. 

I know who the better team was. GCA!  

19 hours ago, Tvts said:

I just watched the game and I'm going to call it like I see it. Oline got their butt's handed to them all night. Center having a bad night with all the high snaps. Poor playing! But facts are facts, the kids got cheated!!! No excuse for refs to cheat kids. GCA could have probably pull out a close one without the refs. (MAYBE). Guess nobody will ever know. I'm not going to say someone paid off anyone or anything like that. But no way they won that game straight up!!!! 

very accurate!

13 hours ago, EastTennesseeExpert said:

That hurts, but I promise I won't cry on CoachT about it.

Just where do you get the indication of me personally shedding a tear...ETIdiot

The best thing for you, is to go resume playing video games and eating Cheetos in your parent's basement.

latest?cb=20150814063631

Edited by cherokean