Fulltun comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

4 hours ago, FHSalumn12 said:

Yeah Fulton has the athletes to play with the rebs but not the size or depth... I hope Fulton can pull it off but I don't see it too many players playing both ways but it should be close for 3 quarters.

I'd love it to be close for 3 qtrs .. but would be happy with a half .. 2nd half depth and those big strong RB  core they have starts running down hill .. hope they cough it up a few times to give us a shot .. we have athletes still.even after losing some like McKinney and Fenders on and Hobby was playing great D but we show up and hope for the best 

5 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

I'd love it to be close for 3 qtrs .. but would be happy with a half .. 2nd half depth and those big strong RB  core they have starts running down hill .. hope they cough it up a few times to give us a shot .. we have athletes still.even after losing some like McKinney and Fenders on and Hobby was playing great D but we show up and hope for the best 

What happened to Fenderson? I've enjoyed watching him and his brother play basketball. 

42 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Fulton week. I hope we can get healthy. 

Yall get healthy ?? LOL .. you got 4 guys in line behind them to step in ...  no really the Falcons need to get healthy but looks like some key guys still gonna be out .. no depth at all but hey it is what it is  .. hopefully they back later in season when they play OR and West ... 

18 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

Yall get healthy ?? LOL .. you got 4 guys in line behind them to step in ...  no really the Falcons need to get healthy but looks like some key guys still gonna be out .. no depth at all but hey it is what it is  .. hopefully they back later in season when they play OR and West ... 

But Malone and Booker had a week of "rest". ;)