Fulltun comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

23 hours ago, HTV said:

Glad to see Mac back in coaching.  He got flat out railroaded at Carter.  One of the best defensive minds in high school football in this state.  

For sure, that was just a strange set of circumstances he found himself in the middle of through no fault of his own.  That was very unfortunate.  

On 9/20/2017 at 11:00 AM, BatmanDevil said:

Fulton has some athletes but going two ways and the size will be tough.I believe Maryville gets it done but I think Fulton will put up some numbers,maybe even make some folks think upset .I look forward to hearing how this game is going as I watch the Alcoa  vs Dobyns Bennett game.I wish all these games were set to where we could go back and watch them on the computer like the championship games.

With so many schools setting up websites to stream games. the NFHS had to cash in on it. 

Tough matchup for murvil. This may be the first team on the schedule faster than murvil. Falcons are well coached and will not be intimidated at all. Murvils been ironing kinks and pressing wrinkles. Fresher legs always help. I expect a good close game. If murvil don't win in turnovers, this will be a semi-shocker. 

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! FALCONS ARE THE LOSING TEAM! TOO SLOW ARE THESE REFEREES! 38-26 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

Hope both teams stay healthy and have a fun night of football!

• Like 1

I saw Maryville live for the first time this year. I was a bit shocked by how small their lines were because Maryville is usually really strong up front. It seems like they are a bit more sloppy than usual. It also seems like the offense isnt nearly as explosive as Maryville teams of the past. The Rebels are still the best team in East Tennessee, but I think the days of them winning state regularly are in the rear view mirror.

Just now, TheGuvna said:

I saw Maryville live for the first time this year. I was a bit shocked by how small their lines were because Maryville is usually really strong up front. It seems like they are a bit more sloppy than usual. It also seems like the offense isnt nearly as explosive as Maryville teams of the past. The Rebels are still the best team in East Tennessee, but I think the days of them winning state regularly are in the rear view mirror.

41-12