Fulltun comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

6 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Fulton needs to send Coach Rankin some flowers because he is "afraid" to play the Falcons! HA! The flowers are to thank him for NOT hang another " L " on their schedule!

He could put those flowers with the ones he gets for condolences for the Maryville loss that hangs another 'L' on their record !!!! LOL 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, FHSalumn12 said:

And the maryville students are angels huh?? Get out of here with that lack of class bs... hate when ppl  get on here and bash KIDS they know nothing about... 

I think ill let you get out.  The truth hurts dont it. And your coach just walked by and said nothing. Wow CLASSLESS! But I wouldnt expect much more then that so bye.

5 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

Hey,might be my imagination Stars but I seen that number somewhere this week,but can't remember where.I knew you had a workshop building that sign to put up as you enter Maryville

Batman this number will never be posted at 825. When I saw the final of the Alcoa/DB game I called the AD and asked if he would have it announced that we are now tied with DB and he said no. 

1 hour ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Batman this number will never be posted at 825. When I saw the final of the Alcoa/DB game I called the AD and asked if he would have it announced that we are now tied with DB and he said no. 

It's a great honor .I'm sure it will be brought up a time or two on the internet when Maryville is all alone at the top.I'm just kidding about a sign " now is it against city law for Stars to put one up in his yard ":popcorneater:.. I'd bet money it will show up when you type it over the next year or two.Like right now when you type in winningest team in Tennessee the first page will have Dobyns Bennett but also on the first page you will see this.Top 20 most dominant Tennessee high school football teams in the state .Somebody will update records like that because it's pretty darn big to have won more games then any other high school in the history of Tennessee high school football.Nothing to shy away from.Shoot if my Devils had 15 championships,I would be darn proud.After looking at  my post,I just knew it has to be edited .even though I was pure of ❤

Edited by BatmanDevil

7 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

Hey,might be my imagination Stars but I seen that number somewhere this week,but can't remember where.I knew you had a workshop building that sign to put up as you enter Maryville

What amazes me about that number, (776) 250 belong to George. What amazes me even more, Gary has 401.  That's more than some schools.

I thought Maryville Dine had their best game of the year. What I like is none of them are seniors. I heard Seth Orrens name a lot the other night. Cobb and Hodge are great together. Very good win the other night.

I agree with Pepvol. Alcoa should play Fulton before a team from Kentucky on the road. Alcoa was robbed vs Corbin. Maryville got robbed last time they played in Kentucky.  Barney can tell you more about that one. I also remember what happened to Blackman when they played at Bowling Green. 

13 hours ago, GREYRIDERx said:

I think ill let you get out.  The truth hurts dont it. And your coach just walked by and said nothing. Wow CLASSLESS! But I wouldnt expect much more then that so bye.

The sun doesn't rise and set on maryville Fulton has been jumping on the pad of the goal post since 2010 as a motivation tactic... I'm sorry u think it's only a maryville thing but it's not we do it at home and away... I don't see the problem with it but o well it is what it is good game to maryville... but y'all was supposed to win I'm not hurt at all I'm glad the Falcons got to play you all... it will help in the long run