Trousdale @ Macon

geo1126

Macon has 2 chances to win this game. Slim and none. Can the Tigers make it a game? I think so, however we have not stopped a good running football team all year. Macon is SOFT and until the defensive backs quit playing 10-15 yards off the ball and come up and help on the run, teams will continue to run it down our throats. I look for this to be a decent game until halftime and the Jackets to pull away in the second half. I will say 35-14. 

2 hours ago, geo1126 said:

Macon is looking awful good! If coaches keep a balanced offense and rotate players like last night Macon will win like last time against Tc when Tc ran out of air late! Yea I said it. 

That was a different team and a different coach lot has changed in past 3 years good luck with that I don't think you understand the size and speed that this TC team has and the whole team isn't based around 1 player like it was 3 years ago 

13 minutes ago, Steno said:

Macon could have a couple more wins the last two years but for some reason Trousdale couldn't fit us in their schedule. 

It's hard to believe that an awesome program like Trousdale wouldn't want to play Macon County. I know Macon has beat some of the weaker Trousdale teams, but that program is still one of the standards in 1-2A.