Trousdale @ Macon

geo1126

4 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

It's hard to believe that an awesome program like Trousdale wouldn't want to play Macon County. I know Macon has beat some of the weaker Trousdale teams, but that program is still one of the standards in 1-2A. 

Maybe they couldn't find a spot for us to fill in. I just find it funny that we've played every year for the previous 15 or so and when they know we'll actually have some competitive teams and they might be down a little all of a sudden they couldn't find a spot for us. Just seems like a heck of a coincidence to me.

1 hour ago, Steno said:

Maybe they couldn't find a spot for us to fill in. I just find it funny that we've played every year for the previous 15 or so and when they know we'll actually have some competitive teams and they might be down a little all of a sudden they couldn't find a spot for us. Just seems like a heck of a coincidence to me.

Lmao! Na tc just play Gallatin for 2 years also during that time yea tc scared of the almighty Macon county tigers lol this made my day smh

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, kingjacket said:

Lmao! Na tc just play Gallatin for 2 years also during that time yea tc scared of the almighty Macon county tigers lol this made my day smh

You may want to go back and check your 2015/2016 schedule. There is no Gallatin on there or Macon for that matter. I will give Trousdale credit, when they are good, they will play anyone. If they think they might be a little down, they definitely dodge some teams. You can look at that 2015 schedule and tell whoever made it out was definitely trying to schedule an easy win. Took Macon off and added Westmoreland, who was terrible those two years. TC is loaded for the next 3-4 years, so naturally they are willing to play everyone now. TC is a much better program than Macon. That makes it even more embarrassing that you all dodged us when we actually had a chance to beat the Jackets. Unfortunately, Macon lost most of their firepower last year and this years game will be over halfway through.

29 minutes ago, Footballguru05 said:

You may want to go back and check your 2015/2016 schedule. There is no Gallatin on there or Macon for that matter. I will give Trousdale credit, when they are good, they will play anyone. If they think they might be a little down, they definitely dodge some teams. You can look at that 2015 schedule and tell whoever made it out was definitely trying to schedule an easy win. Took Macon off and added Westmoreland, who was terrible those two years. TC is loaded for the next 3-4 years, so naturally they are willing to play everyone now. TC is a much better program than Macon. That makes it even more embarrassing that you all dodged us when we actually had a chance to beat the Jackets. Unfortunately, Macon lost most of their firepower last year and this years game will be over halfway through.

You'll do realize this is TC 3rd head coach since TC has played Macon lot has changed here and dodging MC would never happen why would any team even a down TC dodge a MC team come on now all I'm hearing is that you'll know you'll about to take a L this Friday and you coming with the excuse already out of past 9 times TC played Macon TC has went 6-3 MC is starting to sound like those Smith Co owls with this scheduling stuff believe it or not TC fans would rather play Gallatin than MC and most  people of TC don't see Macon as a rival  or someone that TC has to schedule I'm sure after this series is over after next year MC won't be on schedule TC like playing the big boys and Macon isn't one of the big boys in sure only reason Macon is on the schedule is bec Smith isn't 

2 minutes ago, RTD said:

You'll do realize this is TC 3rd head coach since TC has played Macon lot has changed here and dodging MC would never happen why would any team even a down TC dodge a MC team come on now all I'm hearing is that you'll know you'll about to take a L this Friday and you coming with the excuse already out of past 9 times TC played Macon TC has went 6-3 MC is starting to sound like those Smith Co owls with this scheduling stuff believe it or not TC fans would rather play Gallatin than MC and most  people of TC don't see Macon as a rival  or someone that TC has to schedule I'm sure after this series is over after next year MC won't be on schedule TC like playing the big boys and Macon isn't one of the big boys in sure only reason Macon is on the schedule is bec Smith isn't 

You are full of it. I agree it should never happen, but it did. There is no other game TC wants to win more than Macon. I guarantee that had TC opted to schedule Macon in 15/16 that record would be 6-5. Macon is NOT a big boy and that is the reason TC dodged us. Satterfield and company couldn't sleep at night knowing what Macon would have done to them the last two years. It would have been humiliating. Schedule a "big boy" and lose and TC has lost nothing. Schedule Macon and lose and TC is embarrassed. Macon will take one on the chin come Friday, but we didn't run and hide from it.

Considering macon has an easy schedule this year and barely pulled one off over Westmoreland,  WHH  and to one of the worst schools in TN the Cumberland county jets.  If #15 wasn't playing Macon would be 0-4 right now....I will lay my money on Hartsville Friday night.  It's fortunate for Macon to go down a region this season and save them from a 1-9 record.

Edited by BoyzofFall69

6 hours ago, RTD said:

If you like playing the big boys why stay down in 2A? And as far as the schedule goes, you all just dodged us for a couple of years. It is what it is. 

4 hours ago, BoyzofFall69 said:

Considering macon has an easy schedule this year and barely pulled one off over Westmoreland,  WHH  and another close one to one of the worst schools in TN the Cumberland county jets.  If #15 wasn't playing Macon would be 0-4 right now....I will lay my money on Hartsville Friday night.  It's fortunate for Macon to go down a region this season and save them from a 1-9 record.

But he is, along with a few other kids that can play a little.

5 hours ago, BoyzofFall69 said:

Considering macon has an easy schedule this year and barely pulled one off over Westmoreland,  WHH  and another close one to one of the worst schools in TN the Cumberland county jets.  If #15 wasn't playing Macon would be 0-4 right now....I will lay my money on Hartsville Friday night.  It's fortunate for Macon to go down a region this season and save them from a 1-9 record.

No argument on this one. Macon would have been destroyed in that old region.  Macon lost much more last year than people realize. The good news is, in years past Macon could have played this schedule and gone 2-8 or 1-9. We have turned the corner and those days are gone. If people will support the program and the kids come out to play we should win at least 4-5 games a year. As for Friday night, TC should roll.

2 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Macon will get mercy ruled early friday night but TC will dodge teams. Its been years ago now but they didnt want none of goodpasture or david lipscomb back in the day so they went out and created their own region. This is a known fact.

This is spot on. Funny thing is Posty, they intentionally left Westmoreland out of the fold, so you all would have to play the privates. That makes me wonder why you would even entertain playing them again?