Trousdale @ Macon

geo1126

Hate to tell you, TC whipped your line on defense. They had 269 yards rushing according to paper. First two drives they drive it down your throat. And the entire line will be back next year. The 3 turnovers was the difference and of course your quarterback. Heck your other RB did nothing to even scare TC. Like I told you, it was a one man show and give your qb credit. He's darn good. 

56 minutes ago, Volstate said:

Hate to tell you, TC whipped your line on defense. They had 269 yards rushing according to paper. First two drives they drive it down your throat. And the entire line will be back next year. The 3 turnovers was the difference and of course your quarterback. Heck your other RB did nothing to even scare TC. Like I told you, it was a one man show and give your qb credit. He's darn good. 

We must have watched a different game.  I will say the TC line fared well initially, but were non existent much of the second half.  269 yards rushing and 150 of that was on two runs with broken tackles.  The backs made something out of nothing.  Macon definitely won the battle up front on offense and defense.  They won the battle so much that a certain coach of yours is going around Macon telling people you had guys coming off the field late in the second quarter and asking not to go back in.  That is a beat down right there.  Posty, don't you have some refs to go blame somewhere?

Lol... look at the stats. Trousdale County according to radio had 30 something plays on offense for over 260 yards... that's over 7 yards a play. Second half you didn't stop TC. They only ran I think 11 plays cause of turnovers.  Your defense does get credit for interceptions but that has nothing to do with line play. Your quarterback was your team. He broke tackles on guys that weren't blocked. He is that good I will agree 

Take your two long runs off, and that becomes 28 plays for 130 yards. I know you can't  take those plays away, but your figures are misleading. Go watch the highlights on the Macon County Facebook page, two of the touchdowns Carlisle was untouched. Macon also sacked your QB 4 times. No doubt about it, Macon's OL and DL won the night. If our OL and DL play like that the rest of the year, the Tigers will be hard to beat.

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

There was a certain parent I talked to sunday that has a kid playin for macon. He said macon county had the qb for TC scared to run after the punishment delivered. Is this so?

I don't know which players it was, but the same coach that was screaming and yelling in the team huddle after the game said TC had guys asking to come out at the end of the second quarter. #8 had a decent game and didn't look scared, but according to this coach someone was...

That's what you get for hearing heresay... like I said just remember next September when payback will be heck. Like I said you beat TC plain and simple. But these sophomores and juniors will grow up and the same ones you played will be right there next year. I wish u guys the best the rest of the year. It will be interesting to see who plays longer in the playoffs. You do know you are 4A right and you beat the smallest 2A school in the state right? But the standard here at TC has been we could beat anyone no matter what level. So you got us this year. Congrats. 

54 minutes ago, Volstate said:

That's what you get for hearing heresay... like I said just remember next September when payback will be heck. Like I said you beat TC plain and simple. But these sophomores and juniors will grow up and the same ones you played will be right there next year. I wish u guys the best the rest of the year. It will be interesting to see who plays longer in the playoffs. You do know you are 4A right and you beat the smallest 2A school in the state right? But the standard here at TC has been we could beat anyone no matter what level. So you got us this year. Congrats. 

No heresay, heard it from the horse's mouth. I get tired of hearing the old 2A versus 4A argument. That has never seemed to matter before. You had just as many guys dressed out as Macon. You were bigger and I would say faster overall. You got hit in the mouth and didn't like it. I love the fact that TC is having to say "wait till next year." That is not something you have done in the past. Macon will be down next year for sure, so TC should win the game. That is what we all thought this year as well. I will say this, TC may get "payback" next year but Macon will not run and hide like TC has done the past two years. May want to hire Macon's coach down at TC. He owns y'all right now.