Marshall County @ Pearl Cohn

Lead

12 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

MC coming to mad Pearl Cohn. Should be good one tho.

Yeah and y'all will have everybody back too. MC is going to have to clean up the sloppy play or we will get run off the field by the Firebirds.  Not so much worried about our run defense as I am about our secondary.

On Saturday, September 16, 2017 at 5:55 PM, FIREBIRD80 said:

Two scores? PC is better than you think.

I don't believe we are 2 scores better than PC. This one may come down to special teams and defense. Our kicker is a weapon. I think all but three kickoffs have gone for touchbacks and he has the leg to hit field goals from 50. Marshall County's defensive front earns their living stopping the run. Our defensive end ( 6'3 270) moves sideline to sideline really well opening up things for our linebackers.  The secondary is improving each week. We know both offenses can put up pionts. Parker for PC is really quick and will be hard to contain. Haven't seen any film of him between the tackles though. Liggett for MC is a strong runner with some speed and doesn't shy away from contact. Both quarterbacks are solid. Hate that I'm going to miss this one.

Which Pearl Cohn team shows up will determine this one.  Marshall County is solid but they don't have the athletes from top to bottom that PC has.  If the same PC that beat CPA shows up then they win by two scores.  If the team that played Cookville shows up and Marshall County gets up early it will be a long night for PC.  I'll tink Pearl will bounce back from last week so I'll take the home team in this one.  PC 35-21.