Betsy @ TH

lawnman

4 hours ago, Cyclone2007 said:

I have never seen coach Witten purposely up a score. Its was made into a bigger deal than it actually was. Besides I guess tn high is tired of getting beat by a bigger school. They had a lot of home cooking from the referees and it still didn't help.

Tennessee high is a bigger school than Elizabethton 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Cyclone2007 said:

I have never seen coach Witten purposely up a score. Its was made into a bigger deal than it actually was. Besides I guess tn high is tired of getting beat by a bigger school. They had a lot of home cooking from the referees and it still didn't help.

We all must have been watching a different ballgame! Betsy was up by how many? Yet threw a 40 plus yard pass to the end zone as time expires, with starters still in. Yet he wasn’t running the score up! It’s called football etiquette. I know a big word for that area, but do feel free to look it up. Not the kids fault in the least as they were told what play to run and did their best to execute. This classless act is on the coaches! Btw when the shoe is on the other foot, and it will happen, maybe sooner than they think, absolutely zero complaints should be heard from Elizabethton.

Edited by Norseman

6 hours ago, Norseman said:

We all must have been watching a different ballgame! Betsy was up by how many? Yet threw a 40 plus yard pass to the end zone as time expires, with starters still in. Yet he wasn’t running the score up! It’s called football etiquette. I know a big word for that area, but do feel free to look it up. Not the kids fault in the least as they were told what play to run and did their best to execute. This classless act is on the coaches! Btw when the shoe is on the other foot, and it will happen, maybe sooner than they think, absolutely zero complaints should be heard from Elizabethton.

For some reason October 13 popped into my mind.    Not sure why.....   let's see, its Friday the 13th, is that it?......    Not sure.......    Somebody help me out here......

2 hours ago, blazer1set said:

For some reason October 13 popped into my mind.    Not sure why.....   let's see, its Friday the 13th, is that it?......    Not sure.......    Somebody help me out here......

Like Boone could come close to beating Greenville , atleast Elizabethton put points on the board at Science Hill