Hampton heads to David Crockett

uknoit2

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, UKnoLittle said:

I hate to lose, but we have improved leaps and bounds...

D.C. was good, full of athletes, but it wasn't the blowout you football scholars predicted.... they over looked us and we had them on the ropes. 

We're just getting started 

I understand...But this unit (not all) needs to understand extra work. Practice and a lil weight lifting just ain't gonna cut it. Takes extra effort and sacrifice to get stronger and faster.

8 hours ago, UKnoLittle said:

It oughta be a good one for us both, Gunner. I'd like to meet you this week. 

I will be there early and late. A good friend of mine who I have known for years has a son who plays for Elizabethton. He is going to be at that game. He owns the Stateline drive in theater on 19E. I will be talking with him as well. We could meet before or after the game Uknolittle/ Uknoit. I have been looking forward to this game all year. Time to roll out a new thread Uknoit.:)

Edited by Gunner0331

58 minutes ago, Gunner0331 said:

I will be there early and late. A good friend of mine who I have known for years has a son who plays for Elizabethton. He is going to be at that game. He owns the Stateline drive in theater on 19E. I will be talking with him as well. We could meet before or after the game Uknolittle/ Uknoit. I have been looking forward to this game all year. Time to roll out a new thread Uknoit.:)

If you meet those two buffoons, you'll be corrupted forever lol

58 minutes ago, Gunner0331 said:

I've known AW for YEARS! See you soon

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

As long as that coach stays there, HV will stay a good football team. 

Listen, he's a good coach but bring him to Hampton or Cloudland and then tell me what you think. Not many coaches can take 11 kids, maybe 5 or 6 really FB players, play them both ways and win...for decades. "Talent" dwindles and it'll even out...but their pools look stocked