Sequatchie @ Smith Co

SCPRIDE30

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/23/2017 at 10:12 AM, SCPRIDE30 said:

Smith should be the fav in this game, close game last year and this year smith returned a lot of playmakers. 

I'll make sure I tell coach how you don't think we can win when he and I get together to break down film tonight.

You need to change that screenname of yours to Shelia30, cause you sound exactly like my ex wife: Loud, uninformed, and gutless.

Squatch 31

smith 7

6 hours ago, bolddust281 said:

I'll make sure I tell coach how you don't think we can win when he and I get together to break down film tonight.

You need to change that screenname of yours to Shelia30, cause you sound exactly like my ex wife: Loud, uninformed, and gutless.

Squatch 31

smith 7

Ole Dust Bunny sounds like a 3rd string  place holder.  

Should be a good game. Sequatchie has played well through most of the season, except the second half vs. 2A #1 Meigs. Led 7-6 at the half and held them to 80 yards but didn't make plays  on defense and had some go out, didn't move the ball, went on to lose 24-7. Came out focused vs rival Bledsoe last week on won 41-7, led 35-0 after 3 quarters and held them to negative rushing until the bench was cleared.