Coalfield @ Midway

rtl112

49 minutes ago, Polarsloth said:

York is a decent 3a team but you guys are right coalfield will probably loose the first time they play someone good. 

Didn't say that or did I mean it that way but you will have to admit you all play a very weak schedule. Next year you might need that schedule but not this year. Anything less than a trip to cookeville will be a big disappointment this year!!! But you will have to play some good teams before you get there and they are more than able to disappoint the sweat bees!!!

7 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Didn't say that or did I mean it that way but you will have to admit you all play a very weak schedule. Next year you might need that schedule but not this year. Anything less than a trip to cookeville will be a big disappointment this year!!! But you will have to play some good teams before you get there and they are more than able to disappoint the sweat bees!!!

I'm agreeing with you nation what else do you want. You want cf to forfeit to gb before they play because gb's schedule is tougher or what.