Sullivan North Raiders vs Hampton Bulldogs

Gunner0331

22 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

If the same crew shows up from last week, we'll be bringing it 

Not as much Hype on this thread as last year. Must be the calm before the storm. I would like to see the North that whipped SG team show up against the Hampton that played Crockett team. What would be better is 2011 North against 2015 Hampton. That would be a heck of a game.

2 hours ago, Gunner0331 said:

Not as much Hype on this thread as last year. Must be the calm before the storm. I would like to see the North that whipped SG team show up against the Hampton that played Crockett team. What would be better is 2011 North against 2015 Hampton. That would be a heck of a game.

Yep! But our 2015 game in the rain was a pretty good game 

17 hours ago, Gunner0331 said:

That 2011 team was TOUGH!! 

2 minutes ago, UKnoLittle said:

That 2011 team was TOUGH!! 

The SN/ Hampton games are my favorite game of the year that North schedules. We didn't schedule the GP game this year due to them being bumped up to 3A. They were the team I liked for us to win against the most. This year, of course I want us to win the rest of our games but I would really like to see North beat South before the school is handed over to the city.