Lewis vs Forest

ddaddy

8 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude."

-- Thomas Jefferson

Might want to get ready for this game.. A couple of senior are out and the younger guys are chomping at the bit...

8 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude."

-- Thomas Jefferson

This could turn out to be a great game. The Rockets have been right there, so close in 4 of 5. If they get in the end zone a couple of times, it could be tight.

The Panthers' strength starts up front on defense, and have given up 7 points it the last 9 quarters. Granted, Summertown and Hickman County don't exactly have explosive offenses, but Eagleville benefited greatly from Panther miscues. If the Panthers play the lights out defense they have played the last few games, and limit the mistakes that extend drives for the Rockets or take points off the board, they very well could pitch another shutout. The offense has really grown up the last two weeks, with great QB play and an explosive running game. 

On 9/26/2017 at 11:22 AM, GeneralAmerigha said:

Each week as soon as something goes wrong, a turnover, a back breaking penalty, the negative body language sets in with the kids, the coaches start throwing clipboards and visors, and things go south. It's been the same story every week.

If this were my gameplan I'd spend more time getting the kids ready MENTALLY to actually keep their heads and win a big game. Bring in a speaker. Have a night away from the Rock. Ask each other what do you think we are really capable of. Get in their heads and get them believing. Remind them of past successes in youth league and middle school. These kids need to be reminded that they have had a winning DNA since flag football. The same things that got them those victories then are the same things that will get them a win Fri- MENTAL. 

Mindless running of drills 6 games into the season and the same crap will happen Friday.

These team needs counseling right now. Even the greatest teams employ sports psychologists.  So focus on their heads this week and you MIGHT get a victory 

They must have missed an opportunity of hiring you as a coach since you have all the answers

On 9/27/2017 at 4:29 PM, FireFistAce said:

Lewis County 35-14

This is a complete joke! This game is a joke! LC should be playing 3A at least (I know enrollment says otherwise). Somehow they always find themselves in a weak districts playing small schools. That is why LC is always put out of the playoffs by the second round, most of the time it's the first round. 

Playing Collinwood and Waynesboro and then getting beat by Scottshill? Proud program. I wish they would play us.

8 hours ago, pizzpatriot said:

This is a complete joke! This game is a joke! LC should be playing 3A at least (I know enrollment says otherwise). Somehow they always find themselves in a weak districts playing small schools. That is why LC is always put out of the playoffs by the second round, most of the time it's the first round. 

Playing Collinwood and Waynesboro and then getting beat by Scottshill? Proud program. I wish they would play us.

Enrollment numbers for region 5AA:

Columbia Academy- 488*

Community- 509

Eagleville- 437

Forrest- 547

Lewis County- 500

Loretto- 494

Summertown- 454

*with multiplier

Enrollment numbers for LC opponents (non-region 5AA):

Scotts Hill- 499

Camden- 614