Johnson County ( 6-0) at Happy Valley (5-1)

7 hours ago, dogtruth said:

I'm just like that Tyron Bigguns feller........ I am just keeping it real. :)  Actually, I am being more like that Wyatt Earp felller.... I am an OAK on this game :roflol:

It's like this , when you are married, then you get d,  it's not not hard to get another one.  

8 hours ago, warrior42 said:

The question remains will Arnold have time to pass all night long!! JC will not be able to run the ball and get a win

Arnold for sure is the real deal, but the odds are favored to turn over the ball, the more it's put in the air off of deflections, tips etc.

Matchup wise I think this is a good one for HV. JC defensive line is a bit smaller than other teams I've seen. I think we will score more than they are used to giving up. Also their O line does not hold blocks the best. They don't have a guy in the top 10 in rushing yards despite being 6-0. That's pretty rare. But they do have a great QB and our best chance of stopping him is to win the line of scrimmage. If we don't turn it over I like our chances 

5 hours ago, GoWarriors said:

Matchup wise I think this is a good one for HV. JC defensive line is a bit smaller than other teams I've seen. I think we will score more than they are used to giving up. Also their O line does not hold blocks the best. They don't have a guy in the top 10 in rushing yards despite being 6-0. That's pretty rare. But they do have a great QB and our best chance of stopping him is to win the line of scrimmage. If we don't turn it over I like our chances 

Is there anyway to watch this game or is it just a radio thing? Also, seems like the past two years, Rockwood has met HV in the playoffs lol. Crazy how the world works.

4 minutes ago, RockwoodTigerFan19 said:

Is there anyway to watch this game or is it just a radio thing? Also, seems like the past two years, Rockwood has met HV in the playoffs lol. Crazy how the world works.

I'd say it's just a radio thing unless Johnson County has some kind of TV which I doubt. I'd say we will meet again this year lol. I was telling another parent how you guys have the Rockwood TV show. What a great idea I wish we did too !

2 minutes ago, GoWarriors said:

I'd say it's just a radio thing unless Johnson County has some kind of TV which I doubt. I'd say we will meet again this year lol. I was telling another parent how you guys have the Rockwood TV show. What a great idea I wish we did too !

Doesn't look like either. I'll keep check with the score on the scoreboard and here lol. I'm now leaning toward HV though. We will see. Yeah, There's like a local thing that they do here for TV, unless our game gets streamed by MyVLT or something. Other than that, most of the time it's on the radio and if not, we have a page where they film the game and post it later.

1 minute ago, RockwoodTigerFan19 said:

Doesn't look like either. I'll keep check with the score on the scoreboard and here lol. I'm now leaning toward HV though. We will see. Yeah, There's like a local thing that they do here for TV, unless our game gets streamed by MyVLT or something. Other than that, most of the time it's on the radio and if not, we have a page where they film the game and post it later.

It's a good matchup for HV tonight I think. Best of luck to you guys on out.