Webb @ Boyd

BoydBucFan

12 hours ago, Booger said:

hard to tell right this moment.....but its either the Bucs or CAK at E5....which is terribly mind bogglin to think The Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecoatal Assembly just of Hwy 41/Broad St. on Charger Drive is ahead of them 2.....cause St Elmo Christian is bad

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

I don't think you know much about CCS.

Have you seen them play this year?

I think your opinion is based on something that happened during last year's game with ND.

Granted, CCS has only seen Silverdale, Boyd & CAK, but from those teams, CCS has 2 running backs better than anybody we've seen.

The next 3 games for CCS will be an uphill battle.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, OLDad said:

I don't think you know much about CCS.

Have you seen them play this year?

I think your opinion is based on something that happened during last year's game with ND.

Granted, CCS has only seen Silverdale, Boyd & CAK, but from those teams, CCS has 2 running backs better than anybody we've seen.

The next 3 games for CCS will be an uphill battle.

trust ole Booger when Booger tells U Booger nose stuff.......go ahead and labotomize that brain bucket so that image of those 2 best RB's OLDad has seen this year....let that image of them 2 St Elmo Christian RB's drain out......OLDad fixin to have a change of opinion after that bye week when U journey up to The Haslam Pilot Petro School of Knoxville to witness them Super Duper RB's they got......tho the Irish Defense made them Super Dupers look like they had concrete sandlas on.....

Booger just sayin HTTPS9tZWRpYS50ZW5vci5jby9pbWFnZXMvMjcyM

Webb does go to CCS next week. Notre Dame did a better job of stopping Howard and Jefferson than Mccallie or Ensworth did. I noticed something they did when watching film that gave us trouble. I won't repeat but I'm sure any coach worth their weight in salt will try to mimic the same thing. Of course you have to have the players to execute and ND did up front all night.

That being said I don't see that happening the rest of the regular season. I don't believe Boyd or CCS have anyone that can run with Howard or Jefferson. And I think Webb rebounds on the lines and opens up the creases for those guys. 

39 minutes ago, Spartan4Life said:

Webb does go to CCS next week. Notre Dame did a better job of stopping Howard and Jefferson than Mccallie or Ensworth did. I noticed something they did when watching film that gave us trouble. I won't repeat but I'm sure any coach worth their weight in salt will try to mimic the same thing. Of course you have to have the players to execute and ND did up front all night.

That being said I don't see that happening the rest of the regular season. I don't believe Boyd or CCS have anyone that can run with Howard or Jefferson. And I think Webb rebounds on the lines and opens up the creases for those guys. 

Look forward to seeing you guys in person.  Maybe ND will loan us some of our old players.  Have a safe trip and praying for a safe game as well.  We've released some extra snakes and creepy critters for you in The Swamp!  Tortuga's way of welcoming visitors!

1 hour ago, Spartan4Life said:

so now we no who on T the coaches r gettin their schemin plans from

Booger just sayin laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gifLBBO

52 minutes ago, BoydBucFan said:

Look forward to seeing you guys in person.  Maybe ND will loan us some of our old players.  Have a safe trip and praying for a safe game as well.  We've released some extra snakes and creepy critters for you in The Swamp!  Tortuga's way of welcoming visitors!

aint hapnin...they done got a taste of the Irish life....besides we're havin to tell sum of the ones u got now to stay put for a while longer

2 hours ago, Booger said:

aint hapnin...they done got a taste of the Irish life....besides we're havin to tell sum of the ones u got now to stay put for a while longer

lol...Boog, you know what being selfish gets you!?  I have heard that some are not as happy with the leprechauns as they thought they would be.  This will be fun, just like college recruiting!  I think our campus shows a little better than yours, Boog.   You guys may want to open up them purses and start spending some of that green on something other than players.  I do like your wrestling facility.