Webb @ Boyd

BoydBucFan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Sorry BBF, but the 2 RB’s are very good and fast. #1 will have a tough time catching these kids. Glad you guys are improving. Keep working Bucs. 

I'm not expecting us to win, only expecting us to make more improvements. I think Sparty is worried. We have nothing to lose. I'm hoping for an injury free game and more improvements. 1 is not the only player on the team that can make a play. 

I wish we could play you guys again this year. 

25 minutes ago, BoydBucFan said:

I'm not expecting us to win, only expecting us to make more improvements. I think Sparty is worried. We have nothing to lose. I'm hoping for an injury free game and more improvements. 1 is not the only player on the team that can make a play. 

I wish we could play you guys again this year. 

I hope you guys continue to improve as well and for an injury free game. Your shot across the bow isn’t needed. We’ve improved immensely since our meeting (which wasn’t close). You don’t want that rematch this year, I can assure you. Good luck the rest of the way. 

1 hour ago, BoydBucFan said:

That's why they play the games.  I predicted ND 30 - Webb 20. It wasn't spot on but it was close. 

5 is more nearest than more fartherest...if the nukmber is 6....think BBF's was the only one to pick the Irish

Booger just sayin:thumb:

Edited by Booger

hard to tell right this moment.....but its either the Bucs or CAK at E5....which is terribly mind bogglin to think The Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecoatal Assembly just of Hwy 41/Broad St. on Charger Drive is ahead of them 2.....cause St Elmo Christian is bad

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

10 hours ago, gcapride said:

I hope you guys continue to improve as well and for an injury free game. Your shot across the bow isn’t needed. We’ve improved immensely since our meeting (which wasn’t close). You don’t want that rematch this year, I can assure you. Good luck the rest of the way. 

No bow shot, just thinking that we have improved enough and are healthy enough to give you guys a better game. I saw the film and you guys gave Webb all they wanted until late. Your pitch and catch is looking good. Good luck to you guys as well. 

Edited by BoydBucFan