Webb @ Boyd

BoydBucFan

yes sir.....ND hired that Sellers feller for a year so SLices Bucscould got a win outta of those 10 or 12 meetins.....

...and yes sir.......Fant and Pobieglo will move on sum day and the ND run as we now no it will more than likely falter and every lil Patty Hearst on T will b servin up crow to Booger

.....but apparently that throttlin the Irish 2nd teamers put on the Bucs couple weeks back has applied a Irratation on the backside of Slice's Hillary that will last a eternity

Booger just sayin lady_store.png

Edited by Booger

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, BoydBucFan said:

lol...Boog, you know what being selfish gets you!?  I have heard that some are not as happy with the leprechauns as they thought they would be.  This will be fun, just like college recruiting!  I think our campus shows a little better than yours, Boog.   You guys may want to open up them purses and start spending some of that green on something other than players.  I do like your wrestling facility.  

Ballers matter more than fancy turf BucFan. Ask Pete Carrol how his facilities were at USC back in the day. Or Jimmy Johnson at the U. If Johnny is spending $ it goes to coaches 1st, athletes 2nd, then facilities. Boyd better step up to the plate this offseason in the 1st 2 if they ever want to be competitive again...

8706172-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

17 hours ago, BoydBucFan said:

lol...Boog, you know what being selfish gets you!?  I have heard that some are not as happy with the leprechauns as they thought they would be.  This will be fun, just like college recruiting!  I think our campus shows a little better than yours, Boog.   You guys may want to open up them purses and start spending some of that green on something other than players.  I do like your wrestling facility.  

selfish is the only way.....feast or famon BBF.....take no prisoners is the Way of Booger

...only thing BBF showin over at the North Brainerd Levee Lowlands is new fake grass......after that it ant nothin but a breedin ground for swamp chickens, aquarium turtles and flyin malaria carriers

...and on top that...... yall pay that presbyterian church across the street money to use their shuttle cockin courts....since when does CoG get in bed with the presbyterian....or any other church goers other than them selves

Booger just sayin dodobird.gif

Edited by Booger

18 hours ago, BoydBucFan said:

Having a coach willing to work his butt off to get kids to the next level that have the talent and desire does more than any facility.

9 hours ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

Ballers matter more than fancy turf BucFan. Ask Pete Carrol how his facilities were at USC back in the day. Or Jimmy Johnson at the U. If Johnny is spending $ it goes to coaches 1st, athletes 2nd, then facilities. Boyd better step up to the plate this offseason in the 1st 2 if they ever want to be competitive again...

Not happening. 

The admin at Boyd thinks everything is fine. It's going to get worse at the swamp before it gets better. 

9 hours ago, Booger said:

yes sir.....ND hired that Sellers feller for a year so SLices Bucscould got a win outta of those 10 or 12 meetins.....

...and yes sir.......Fant and Pobieglo will move on sum day and the ND run as we now no it will more than likely falter and every lil Patty Hearst on T will b servin up crow to Booger

.....but apparently that throttlin the Irish 2nd teamers put on the Bucs couple weeks back has applied a Irratation on the backside of Slice's Hillary that will last a eternity

Booger just sayin lady_store.png

Lol at Boogie. 

He gets mad so easily. 

Boogie once said he picked his private school for his kids because they served beer at school functions. I think he may be drunk more often than not. 

Lolololol

9 hours ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

$ to athletes???  That's D1 forum talk Johnny!

57 minutes ago, orangeslice13 said:

Lol at Boogie. 

He gets mad so easily. 

Boogie once said he picked his private school for his kids because they served beer at school functions. I think he may be drunk more often than not. 

Lolololol

this stuff to easy and fun to get mad slice....ant nobody got to hide in the closet on this side of town

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger