OOLTEWAH VS MARIVUL

4 hours ago, powerball1988 said:

If the owls come to play like they did against Science hill(without the turnovers)....this will be a very good game to watch,if they do not,it will be a blood bath,because the owls defense cannot stop Maryville.Owls have to many injuries and no quality back ups to fill in on defense. What I saw against Cleveland was a slow,progressive well thought out attack(like a 24 hr stomach virus).It all starts in the middle,spreads to the outside,you cant stop it,you have to let it run its course.Unless you have a remedy,which the owls do not have. score 45-42 owls or 72-14 rebels

72-14 sounds good but no way we score that much. I don’t think we ever have. I’ve watched film on the Owls and seen them play against WB. Two of their receivers have had over 100 yards in one game, and that Big 300 lb NG is huge.  They are big up front on both sides of the ball. And I imagine Sincere will play if any way possible.  Maryville is taking this game very serious, even practiced in shells yesterday in that deluge. 

1 hour ago, rebelwoman87 said:

72-14 sounds good but no way we score that much. I don’t think we ever have. I’ve watched film on the Owls and seen them play against WB. Two of their receivers have had over 100 yards in one game, and that Big 300 lb NG is huge.  They are big up front on both sides of the ball. And I imagine Sincere will play if any way possible.  Maryville is taking this game very serious, even practiced in shells yesterday in that deluge. 

I think rw87 puts in more game prep than schad does for wb

DONT UNDERESTIMATE DEM OWLS! WE SMASH CUPCAKES AND KEEP IT CLOSE WITH COMPETITION. MARIVUL MUDDSTOMP CUPCAKES LIKE MCMINN, WB, AND CLEVELAND. DIDN'T MUDDSTOMP OAKLAND, OR 5A POWERHOUSE CATHOLIC THAT WON IN A SHOOTOUT AGAINST 4-5A SODDY. ALCOA AND FULTON SCORE DIDN'T LOOK LIKE CLEVELAND'S SO DON'T TELL ME MY OWLS AIN'T GOT A CHANCE DESPITE THE INJURIES THAT WE HAVE.

WE GOIN IN BELIEVING THAT WE CAN WIN THIS GAME. THAT'S THE FIRST THING WE GOT TO DO. AND PA LEADING THE PAC ON THAT ALONE.

#LOP

#l BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!!!!!!:hungry:

I'M A COMPETITIVE PERSON. I  WANT TO WIN! IF I DONT BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I MAY AS WELL NOT EVEN SHOW UP LIKE  THE BLUERAIDERZ DIDN'T DO TILL GARBAGE TIME. MY OWLS AINT THAT BAAD AND MARIVUL AINT THAT GOOD THIS YEAR IMO. 2-6A IS WEAK AS WATER THIS SEASON!! PA AIN'T PUTTING NO CROWNS ON NOBODY DEM OWLS NEVER PLAYED BEFORE!!

#LOP

27 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

I'M A COMPETITIVE PERSON. I  WANT TO WIN! IF I DONT BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I MAY AS WELL NOT EVEN SHOW UP LIKE  THE BLUERAIDERZ DIDN'T DO TILL GARBAGE TIME. MY OWLS AINT THAT BAAD AND MARIVUL AINT THAT GOOD THIS YEAR IMO. 2-6A IS WEAK AS WATER THIS SEASON!! PA AIN'T PUTTING NO CROWNS ON NOBODY DEM OWLS NEVER PLAYED BEFORE!!

#LOP

"Maryville ain't that good this year"?  I'd say we're holding our own.  

OHS:  Overall: 5-3   District  2-1   National Rank   3360   State (TN) Rank   65

MHS: Overall   6-1   District   3-0   National Rank   325   State (TN) Rank   4

I believe that WE will win!  I believe that WE will win!  I believe that WE will win!