OOLTEWAH VS MARIVUL

1 minute ago, PassiveAggressive said:

MARIVUL AINT WON A CHAMPIONSHIP IN 2 YRS SO WHY YALL TALKING CASH MONEY TRASH TO A TEAM THAT AINT NEVER WON?? GO TALK TO SOME TEAM ON YO LEVEL LIKE DA HAVEN AND OAKLAND.. REMEMBER WE ONE OF THE NEW 2-6A CUPCAKES. WE JUST HOPE TO KEEP IT CLOSE AND NOT GET THRASHED LIKE THE BLUERAIDERZ!!

#LOP 

Will Sincere play Thursday night? 

5 minutes ago, MomTo81 said:

Come back at me when the Owls have been #1 in the state consistently for years at a time.  Good luck to your underowls!  I truly hope it's an injury-free game.

I DON'T THINK ABOUT YESTERYEAR! ITS A NEW DAY BUDDY :thumb: CAN'T WIN EM ALL!! NOBODY'S EXEMPT FROM DOWN YRS. YOU MADE IT TO COOKEVILLE MORE TIMES THAN MOST.GREAT ACHIEVEMENT. BUT TODAY IS A NEW DAY! GOOD LUCK :mrgreen:

#LOP

2 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

MARIVUL AINT WON A CHAMPIONSHIP IN 2 YRS SO WHY YALL TALKING CASH MONEY TRASH TO A TEAM THAT AINT NEVER WON?? GO TALK TO SOME TEAM ON YO LEVEL LIKE DA HAVEN AND OAKLAND.. REMEMBER WE ONE OF THE NEW 2-6A CUPCAKES. WE JUST HOPE TO KEEP IT CLOSE AND NOT GET THRASHED LIKE THE BLUERAIDERZ!!

#LOP 

No team can expect to win state every year.  I'm just responding to your trash talk. We're just as competitive as you are, maybe more!  You call others cupcakes and now you call yourselves cupcakes?  MMMKAY.  

1 minute ago, MomTo81 said:

No team can expect to win state every year.  I'm just responding to your trash talk. We're just as competitive as you are, maybe more!  You call others cupcakes and now you call yourselves cupcakes?  MMMKAY.  

2-6A AS A WHOLE IS CUPCAKE CITY. HAD BETTER COMPETITION IN 4-5A. I DON'T CARE NUTHIN BOUT YALS STATE RECORD DEM OWLS TRYNA GET ONE. 

#LOP