Mairvul att Ottywall (no losin' lunch frum tree thread)

STARSNBARS

None from me! You're dirty mind took you there. My kids and their cousins called a pacifier a passi. I thought shortening your name to passi was fitting. I know what you think I meant after reading numerous cryptic posts. It finally dawned on me what you thought I meant. I don't approve of bad language or even tell dirty jokes.

8 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

AND THEY BLOCK ACCOUNTS FOR PROFANITY OF ANY DISGUISE RIGHT??

#LOP

No one has used profanity on here. 

1 minute ago, Red Rebels said:

None from me! You're dirty mind took you there. My kids and their cousins called a pacifier a passi. I thought shortening your name to passi was fitting. I know what you think I meant after reading numerous cryptic posts. It finally dawned on me what you thought I meant. I don't approve of bad language or even tell dirty jokes.

But you love me anyway

10 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Havent gone outside of anything just tellin it like it is. Truth hurts.  

IT DONT BOTHER ME WHAT YOU SAY I DON'T HAVE TO BRING UP YOUR EDUCATION LEVEL AND LANGUAGE BARRIER TO KNOW WHO IM DEALING WITH. ALL I SAID IS THAT YOUR DEFENSE SUCKS. BUT I GUESS I STRUCK A NERVE. LIKE YOU SAY TRUTH HURTS :thumb:

#LOP

12 minutes ago, MomTo81 said:

Sorry I hurt your feelings, I changed my word just for you.

MY FEELINGS ARE NOT HURT. IVE BEEN ON THESE BOARDS AND HAVE HEARD WORSE. LET ME ASK YOU THIS??

MARIVUL LETS ERRBODY KNOW THAT THEY ARE GOOD WITH 16 TROPHIES AND THEIR WINNING STREAK FOR YEARS AND HOW MUCH ERRBODY ELSE SUCK.

BUT DON'T WANT NOBODY TO POINT OUT THEIR FLAWS WIN OR LOSE? I DON'T GET IT. ALWAYS AN EXCUSE IF THE OTHER TEAM SCORES OR HOMERS HELPED. THE FINAL SCORE IS NOT INDICATIVE OF HOW WELL THE OWLS PLAYED. NO OTHER "CUPCAKE" SCORED THAT MUCH. JUST SAYING.

#LOP

14 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

IT DONT BOTHER ME WHAT YOU SAY I DON'T HAVE TO BRING UP YOUR EDUCATION LEVEL AND LANGUAGE BARRIER TO KNOW WHO IM DEALING WITH. ALL I SAID IS THAT YOUR DEFENSE SUCKS. BUT I GUESS I STRUCK A NERVE. LIKE YOU SAY TRUTH HURTS :thumb:

#LOP

Lmao. We know what our flaws are.Now go sniff those gold balls 

Just now, GREYRIDERx said:

Lmao. We know what our flaws are.Now go sniff those gold balls 

We know what areas we need to work on. Even before we played y’all. A great team. Full of talent. I think our staff could beat about anybody with your team. I do know we would not have played Sincere on a bad wheel. I hope the boy is ok. He’s fun to watch. 

11 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

We know what areas we need to work on. Even before we played y’all. A great team. Full of talent. I think our staff could beat about anybody with your team. I do know we would not have played Sincere on a bad wheel. I hope the boy is ok. He’s fun to watch. 

YEP ON THE SIDELINES.. 98 YDS BEFORE THE HALF.  AND YOU SUPPOSED TO THINK YOUR TEAM CAN BEAT ANYBODY. BUT ALSO BE REALISTIC ABOUT YOUR WEAKNESSES. THAT'S WHY ITS BEEN 2 YEARS SINCE THE LAST GOLD BALL. PA KNOW OUR WEAKNESSES AND IT'S USUALLY NOT DEFENSE BUT IT IS NOW AND INJURIES HAVE CHANGED THE GAME PLAN EARLY ON. BUT I KNEW WE WOULD PUT UP A FIGHT WITH OR WITHOUT SINCERE. DON'T GET MAAD AND SARCASTIC BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN CHALLENGE BY OTHER TEAMS. THATS WHY YOU GET THE RESPONSES YOU GET. ON TO THE NEXT ONE..

#LOP

#WE BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN WHEN IT COUNTS!!!!