CPA @ Goody

Mothman26

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booger likes Booger sum CPA....what these old gard private FB DII-A dominators ant realized is they new players old the block.....and they been warmin up with the likes of the ALcoas in playoff runs....the Webbs and the Georges might have to combat for sum Gold Balls now......called mean FB

Booger just sayin.:thumb:

Edited by Booger

The worst coached GP team I have ever watch. GP did not score until CPA’s 2nd String was in the game while playing starters till late in the 4th. Also GP add a score late on 3 string. Totally out coached on offense looked pitiful, at what point do you do something different. 

On 10/10/2017 at 8:43 PM, Mothman26 said:

Would be stunned if the starters are in past the midway point of the 2nd Goodpasture has taken a major step back from last years team CPA has rolled through their district so far and shouldn't have trouble in Madison Friday night 

CPA 56

Goodpasture 17

Starters pulled middle of 1st series of 3rd qtr.  I counted 4 CPA quarterbacks played.

34 minutes ago, Gville said:

The worst coached GP team I have ever watch. GP did not score until CPA’s 2nd String was in the game while playing starters till late in the 4th. Also GP add a score late on 3 string. Totally out coached on offense looked pitiful, at what point do you do something different. 

Coaching has very little to do with GCS issues. Not a lot of talent on that team. Can only assess coaching when the team has the talent to compete. 

CFAfan!! We will have to agree to disagree. GP does have a drop in talent however they are not being coached up either. Congratulations on the win last night I like to see how far CPA can go .

3 hours ago, Gville said:

CFAfan!! We will have to agree to disagree. GP does have a drop in talent however they are not being coached up either. Congratulations on the win last night I like to see how far CPA can go .

CFAfan isn’t necessarily a CPA fan but a follower of football in the midstate.  And the last interception and score wasn’t actually a 3rd string but Freshman that got to dress out for the game.  I wouldn’t be too down on them for last night, anyone could predict that was going to happen even the kids on the team. However, FRA winning like they did puzzled me. 

56 minutes ago, bcd said:

CFAfan isn’t necessarily a CPA fan but a follower of football in the midstate.  And the last interception and score wasn’t actually a 3rd string but Freshman that got to dress out for the game.  I wouldn’t be too down on them for last night, anyone could predict that was going to happen even the kids on the team. However, FRA winning like they did puzzled me. 

4 hours ago, Gville said:

To be fair, it was also a freshman that had the Int. and the late TD.

4 hours ago, Gville said:

Just out of curiosity what were your expectations against a CPA team expected to contend for a State Championship this year? Are you just suggesting the GCS coaches try something different and mix things up since the losses are piling up? If so, that makes sense. What do they have to lose right?

7 minutes ago, MrFootball1 said:

To be fair, it was also a freshman that had the Int. and the late TD.

Yeah, I was happy to see those clean shirts in at the end.  I was amazed that a few freshmen were starters on the defense, you have to think that might be a good thing in a couple years. And, if he can get protection next year, I bet your QB has a big throwing year given the new sophomore receiver and #8.  Is #8 related to the receiver that went to USC?