Rangers come to Hampton THURSDAY

uknoit2

1 hour ago, UKnoLittle said:

Says a bunch of fans from Sullivan South who we went and scrimmaged this fall (the big Dogs) and done whatever we wanted with... yeah we know what real football is. The ignorance and stupidity of people kill me. Especially those that think they are GODS! 

We play South our last game. It has always been a rivalry but not a friendly one. Back in the early 90 s the police had to go break up a fight at South because North showed up there with some ball bats( baseball team)and I reckon they was gonna rumble. These next two years the games will probably be intense. Oh yeah, City of Kingsport favors them as well. They have wealthier neighborhoods. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Gunner0331 said:

We play South our last game. It has always been a rivalry but not a friendly one. Back in the early 90 s the police had to go break up a fight at South because North showed up there with some ball bats( baseball team)and I reckon they was gonna rumble. These next two years the games will probably be intense. Oh yeah, City of Kingsport favors them as well. They have wealthier neighborhoods. 

Yeah I can tell.. they were well do to people.. and I believe it about the rivalry. I guarantee it'll be a good one this year between you all. They liked to dance and whoop and holler a lot. Lol 

1 hour ago, UKnoLittle said:

Says a bunch of fans from Sullivan South who we went and scrimmaged this fall (the big Dogs) and done whatever we wanted with... yeah we know what real football is. The ignorance and stupidity of people kill me. Especially those that think they are GODS! 

Apparently having a bad year last year didn't humble them any.

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

I figured some liberal would have done away with the rebels mascot 

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Give it time before long will be called the Greenback Hillary's!

What's mind blowing is the libs have been out to end football for a good decade...and these stupid NFL players are cutting their own throats, destroying the league, and the libs are supporting them and laughing all the way SMH