Class "A" Region Scores

AlcoaDad

All the Division I A scores and brackets are up.

http://tnhssoccer.weebly.com

Does anyone know about districts 15 and 16 single-A?  According to the TSSAA, 15 has 4 teams and 16 has 1, but none of them have much of anything on their second posted.

With the District 14-A forfeits, it looks as though the District 13-A District Semifinal match was the free pass to state.  If this is the case, 4 district 13-A teams battling for 2 positions at state is poor, and this should be addressed in future years if this turns out to be the case.

the two teams from 14-A forfeited their region games.  Not sure if it was because of the two hour drive or not.  No real reason was given to the local media.  That allows Westview and McKenzie go to the sectional level without playing anyone from 14. Raleigh-Egypt and a couple others have played this season(Region 8) but whether the second place team out of region 8 will travel or not remains to be seen.  REgypt is the only one I can find info on at all and that is a schedule that shows they were to host the district championship.  No result seen.  So if I took a wild guess, I would say the loser of tonights game of Westview vs McKenzie will end up going to R-Egypt and the winner would get a forfeit into state.  This will surely have to be prevented in the future.

• Like 1

Would it be too intrusive if you would give any general information on what Chucky-Doak does well?  Oneida and Polk Co. are both solid soccer teams, and that Region Title game was epic.  It is almost sad that they reached a decision by PK's.  Polk is solid through most of their line-up.....very impressed with their players.  Their fans are a little hopped up....but I guess everyone gets that way this time of the year.  Anyways, any thoughts on what to look for.....?

Kazam

Kazam great game last night between to good solid soccer teams and you're right it you was sad to see either team lose. Unfortunately we Polk come out with the loss and yes we were a little hopped up. Its the first time in school history for girls soccer to make it to regional tournament play. But I will say this out of all the away games we've played this year the Onedia Fans IMO were the nicest of anywhere I've been. My impression was a lot of proud fans for both teams but respectful. Good luck against Chucky D.