Cheatham County at Fairview 6-3a championship

Swarm

7 hours ago, Swarm said:

What happened to Cheatham County in the Greenbrier game? As i understand they were 2 scores ahead at the half and Greenbrier came back and won by a couple scores. Key Injury maybe??

From my understanding there were a few key plays out the gate to begin the second. Not sure about the injury situation but that could be the reason for the secondary break down.

13 hours ago, pizzpatriot said:

From my understanding there were a few key plays out the gate to begin the second. Not sure about the injury situation but that could be the reason for the secondary break down.

It happens I reckon. 

Hoping for an exciting game. These two have had some great battles in the last 5 or 6 years. Fairview lost a key skill guy Friday night that will hurt them. Particularly against teams that can throw the ball and have athletic receivers. 

8 hours ago, Swarm said:

It happens I reckon. 

Hoping for an exciting game. These two have had some great battles in the last 5 or 6 years. Fairview lost a key skill guy Friday night that will hurt them. Particularly against teams that can throw the ball and have athletic receivers. 

Well dang man. I'm pretty sure the Fairview coaches are glad you shared that one. 

16 minutes ago, Slim88 said:

Well dang man. I'm pretty sure the Fairview coaches are glad you shared that one. 

Dude I'm not doing this with you again this year on here.  If you think anything I say on here makes any difference whatsoever in what happens on Friday night, you're giving me way too much credit. 

10 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Dude I'm not doing this with you again this year on here.  If you think anything I say on here makes any difference whatsoever in what happens on Friday night, you're giving me way too much credit. 

Slim does have a point lol. I knew our best player wasn't playing last week and got asked on here was he playing or not. I said idk lol. The backup would be the first person I go after.

Edited by FBfan26

8 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Slim does have a point lol. I knew our best player wasn't playing last week and got asked on here was he playing or not. I said idk lol. The backup would be the first person I go after.

Well I don't know whether the kid is out for the season or not. I'm not a coach nor do I communicate with a coach. He could be starting Friday night for all I know. 

But considering you agree with him then maybe I talk too much? That's all it is btw. Is talk. I think we tend to forget that. 

5 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Well I don't know whether the kid is out for the season or not. I'm not a coach nor do I communicate with a coach. He could be starting Friday night for all I know. 

But considering you agree with him then maybe I talk too much? That's all it is btw. Is talk. I think we tend to forget that. 

Your not a coach but around the program. Yea this is talk about alot of times folks speak"or write" facts. That like telling another program your 5star DE is not playing. You know when you find that out much stuff changes lol

2 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Your not a coach but around the program. Yea this is talk about alot of times folks speak"or write" facts. That like telling another program your 5star DE is not playing. You know when you find that out much stuff changes lol

I hear ya. I just don't agree with ya. The kind of details I share on here are common knowledge to any coach that we're facing and are strictly for trying to engage in a like minded discussion about something we all enjoy. High school football.

I certainly don't want a reputation for hurting my team though. So I'll keep quiet from now on. No wonder there's only 2 or 3 comments a day on these threads! Everyone's afraid to talk! :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swarm said:

Fairview defense has allowed just 7 points all season to region opponents. 

Cheatham has outscored Fairview against those same region opponents. 

I think Cheatham will score more than 7 but won't be able to stop the Jacket offense. 

I seen y'alls RB. He's nice

Edited by FBfan26