Cheatham County at Fairview 6-3a championship

Swarm

Man its been a horrible season for my Lions.  Worse than we ever could have imagined even though i told you we were going to be down.  Truth is we have a very small senior class and the Junior class isnt much bigger(numbers wise)Been playing lots of  Sophomores and freshman so the next year  should be better and then the next year great IMHO. 

Okay now that i got my excuses/crying  out of the way I will say The jackets will win this going away.

Football is a game of match ups and so games played vs a common opponent usually dont  say much about how the actual game will be even so... I know  The Lions  had almost  100 yards  negative if not more so vs Fairview  defense and we never stopped them once even the Jackets  freshman team was moving the ball on us. The game was truly unwatchable  from  my perspective .

The Cheatham game was very fun to watch and had we played a bit of defense could have won it. I think we put up 33 and they never really stopped us.We turned the ball over 4 or 5 times and that was the difference  .  
Both good teams I just think Fairview is better . GL to both teams and stay Healthy 

42 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Man its been a horrible season for my Lions.  Worse than we ever could have imagined even though i told you we were going to be down.  Truth is we have a very small senior class and the Junior class isnt much bigger(numbers wise)Been playing lots of  Sophomores and freshman so the next year  should be better and then the next year great IMHO. 

Okay now that i got my excuses/crying  out of the way I will say The jackets will win this going away.

Football is a game of match ups and so games played vs a common opponent usually dont  say much about how the actual game will be even so... I know  The Lions  had almost  100 yards  negative if not more so vs Fairview  defense and we never stopped them once even the Jackets  freshman team was moving the ball on us. The game was truly unwatchable  from  my perspective .

The Cheatham game was very fun to watch and had we played a bit of defense could have won it. I think we put up 33 and they never really stopped us.We turned the ball over 4 or 5 times and that was the difference  .  
Both good teams I just think Fairview is better . GL to both teams and stay Healthy 

Good to hear from you Beagle and thanks.

I have no doubt that your Lions will be back to their winning ways in no time. 

1 hour ago, Swarm said:

62-18 Jackets. Final

Going away.  I knew just from watching our games vs the two of you it might get ugly.   Fairview may be the most underrated team in 3a. I look for you to at least get to the 3rd round and if my suspicions are correct  the  title game.

1 minute ago, Beagle said:

Going away.  I knew just from watching our games vs the two of you it might get ugly.   Fairview may be the most underrated team in 3a. I look for you to at least get to the 3rd round and if my suspicions are correct  the  title game.

Cubs had a rough night. I lost count of the number of turnovers they had. Also had 2 or 3 injuries. I hope all those young men are okay and are able to return next week. Much respect to Cheatham County from Fairview. Definitely the 2nd best team in the region and they always bring it. 

Nah Beagle. We aren't underrated. We got beat by a 2a team... ;)

7 hours ago, Swarm said:

Cubs had a rough night. I lost count of the number of turnovers they had. Also had 2 or 3 injuries. I hope all those young men are okay and are able to return next week. Much respect to Cheatham County from Fairview. Definitely the 2nd best team in the region and they always bring it. 

Nah Beagle. We aren't underrated. We got beat by a 2a team... ;)

That 2a team lost to a 1a team too!  :o

Then again Huntingdon and Waverly are also horribly coached so you are right.The Jackets more than likely  suck.;)

The Cheatham game sounds a lot like the Camden Fairview game, Take aways are different than turnovers if you know what i am saying 

Seriously I saw the Stangs and Tigers game and saw both of them beat on my Lions..They are really not as good as the jackets even though Wavo got a win on you.The sounds from the games was just different.  Lots of pops and cracks vs the jackets  just soild tackles vs the other 2. Those Fairview boy want to win and make you quit.