Cookeville siegel moved to Thursday night

Maze7

31 minutes ago, riots said:

i hear Siegel was the better team last-night racking up almost 450 yards of offense , Cookville if you allow a team like Siegel to put up 450 yds and 30pt on you, according to the news report Siegel beats them self

with 4 interception an 3 fumbles, which result in cookville pionts. According to the article Wilhiote was the best back lat night. 

you deserve to be in the playoff base on winning, but what can you do now that you are in, show the district that you can get by Mt Juliet, we need that from you.

They may not even be playing Mt. Juliet just yet. I believe it depends on what happens in Riverdale vs Blackman tonight. If Blackman loses they will be playing Mt. Juliet.

4 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Might wanna tell Cookeville that since he only had 10 carries last night

I'm not gonna say Gist is the best back in the region. But if he only had 10 carries he probably had what 150 yards on 10? 

Yes they should give him the ball more and quit trying to be "cute". Stick with what got ya there. 

Edited by THE SQUAD

5 hours ago, steelcityroller said:

No doubt? Didn't Riverdale (8-1) beat Cookeville?

Yes they did, so that's debatable. But you know how that game played out in the 4th right? Still no excuse. We should be hosting a 1st round game. But we're not. Is what it is. Go win on the road. 

Edited by THE SQUAD

6 hours ago, riots said:

i hear Siegel was the better team last-night racking up almost 450 yards of offense , Cookville if you allow a team like Siegel to put up 450 yds and 30pt on you, according to the news report Siegel beats them self

with 4 interception an 3 fumbles, which result in cookville pionts. According to the article Wilhiote was the best back lat night. 

you deserve to be in the playoff base on winning, but what can you do now that you are in, show the district that you can get by Mt Juliet, we need that from you.

Oh yeah where'd you hear that hahaha. Cavs up 14-0 early. Siegel did 2 onside kicks and got em, kept em in the first half. 

Cavs out scored ya 17-8 second half  

Final score 48-30 but siegel was the better team?