Loudon vs Upperman

ButlerB

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/31/2017 at 8:49 PM, payner410 said:

Slipping?????? Getting beat by a very good Marion County and Red Bank team is Slipping!!!!LOL the bees will buzz home with there stinger tucked between their legs.

Got beat by a very good Marion county team who lost to Sequatchie. Upperman beat Sequatchie.

Upperman is peaking at just the right time. Meanwhile Loudon has given up 100 points their last 2 games. One of which is a 5-5 team. I say this will be a close game but  I give Upperman the edge they are playing with more momentum.

Upperman moved the ball well vs Sequatchie especially at the start, led 14-0 right away but was fortunate to win. Sequatchie had third and 3 at the 10 late and was running the ball well, then high and/or mishandled snap took it back to 20 for fourth down. Still, pass to the end zone was well thrown but dropped.

Those plays have to be made or avoided, often cost or gain wins, point is I'd pick Loudon in a high scoring game, 41-27.

Edited by Indian

It's all hypothetical. There's 2 or 3 plays in every close game that could flip the Victor. The only thing we know for sure is upperman beat the team that beat the team that beat Loudon. Lol. So thinking they are overmatched against Loudon is absurd. Could be a blowout either way. But more than likely it will be a very good game with a narrow margin. 

13 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

It's all hypothetical. There's 2 or 3 plays in every close game that could flip the Victor. The only thing we know for sure is upperman beat the team that beat the team that beat Loudon. Lol. So thinking they are overmatched against Loudon is absurd. Could be a blowout either way. But more than likely it will be a very good game with a narrow margin. 

It's a matter of matchups and I think Loudon has the better team in this matchup!

35 - 20 Redskins....Refs absolutely blown a call that would have put #25 Drew Jackson in the Loudon record books forever 99 yd TD run and called him down at the 1 yd line when he fell in the end zone ( ref that made the call was at the 10 yd line because his big booty couldn't keep up)!!! Then throws a flag for unsportsmanlike puts us on the 15!!!! We score anyway so whatever. Didn't hurt us for the game but I hate that for Drew!