Giles co vs Sycamore

bobcatman11

6 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Is somewhere on the boards that they said that Sycamore will give giles a game and that some people picked Sycamore to beat giles. Talking about giles best win is a 5-5 team lol

Interesting. I don't recall ever seeing a Sycamore poster on here. 

Sycamore has a respectable defense but they haven't faced anyone that will air it out like Giles. No disrespect to the War Eagles but I doubt it's even close. 

6 hours ago, buckeyeball said:

Sycamore doesn't have the players to beat Giles. Even if they did I would still give a huge advantage to Giles based off of the coaching. Sycamore has trouble moving the ball on anyone and their defense is average at best. No shame in losing at the Brickyard. 

Sycamores "average" defense has held every team they have played to their lowest offensive production on the season. They also have the best defensive player in the region in Triston Hampton. Kid is a beast over 100 tackles 5 sacks 19 hurries 2 ints 9 forced fumbles and 3 fumble recoveries. Kis will be all over Giles qb

1 hour ago, Nighthawk16 said:

Sycamores "average" defense has held every team they have played to their lowest offensive production on the season. They also have the best defensive player in the region in Triston Hampton. Kid is a beast over 100 tackles 5 sacks 19 hurries 2 ints 9 forced fumbles and 3 fumble recoveries. Kis will be all over Giles qb

Smoke and mirrors when you playing a bunch of slow kids besides one school but I don't have a dog in the fight. Just repping out region