Round 2: Elizabethton (9-2) @ Anderson Co. (11-0)

EHSTrack06

3 minutes ago, cyclones1 said:

Cyclones by at least 3 scores. Like lawman said we will put on a good show for you also. I pray for an injury free game for everyone. GO CYCLONES!!!!

I’m right there with you cyclones1! Anderson County is overrated and they haven’t play a good team all year. We saw what Grainger did on that defense! How do you give up 40 to them if your suppose to be really good? 

Greeneville & Elizabethton out scored Grainger 91-0! Excuses excuses excuses

Where you there friday? You could have fit everyone in 2 sections. Next year if You ever come to a game watch how many leave after band. Mr Elizabethton doug fritz said this game could be over 100 points i said that and You said i gave ehs defense no credit now the biggest ehs homer said same thing.

9 minutes ago, Tab said:

Where you there friday? You could have fit everyone in 2 sections. Next year if You ever come to a game watch how many leave after band. Mr Elizabethton doug fritz said this game could be over 100 points i said that and You said i gave ehs defense no credit now the biggest ehs homer said same thing.

I never miss a game go to every one of them away and home. This is my first post all year. I don't know what you are referring to as far as the defense. There was a big chance of rain Friday night so a lot of folks didn't show up.

It was a sad turnout. That being said we do travel well and 90% of the time outnumber the home team fans. It does make me mad that a lot of people leave after half time. I go to watch the game and always get stuck sitting on the away side because the whole home side is always reserved. The good thing is that the away side is generally empty depending on which team so a good seat on the away side isn't hard to find.

6 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

It was a sad turnout. That being said we do travel well and 90% of the time outnumber the home team fans. It does make me mad that a lot of people leave after half time. I go to watch the game and always get stuck sitting on the away side because the whole home side is always reserved. The good thing is that the away side is generally empty depending on which team so a good seat on the away side isn't hard to find.

At least you have fans that yell and actually come to watch the football game at the away games.