Round 2: Elizabethton (9-2) @ Anderson Co. (11-0)

EHSTrack06

Comparing scores against common opponents is usually very misleading and fails to take in numerous factors that are very important in a football game.  I know it makes for good fodder for the message boards, but I think everyone is putting way too much stock into the scores of Betsy's and AC's first round games.  I am 100% neutral and am just an outside observer here, but Grainger's offense is very very unique, and getting caught up in that score against AC is short-sighted in my opinion.  Betsy might beat AC, but AC's passing game is very very good and will keep them in the game. 

• Like 1

Well it looks like A.C.  will have the first real game of the season Friday night .the bakery has closed it doors on them and the cup cakes are all gone and reality will set in....congladulation on a great season for you all but it's time for the real football teams that earned it too get it on,don't worry you all still have your district t shirts and rings and the same weak @$$ schedule  next year ,.....dont hang your heads ,it's alright too dream...lol

2 minutes ago, hogdogger said:

Well it looks like A.C.  will have the first real game of the season Friday night .the bakery has closed it doors on them and the cup cakes are all gone and reality will set in....congladulation on a great season for you all but it's time for the real football teams that earned it too get it on,don't worry you all still have your district t shirts and rings and the same weak @$$ schedule  next year ,.....dont hang your heads ,it's alright too dream...lol

Well we will soon know. Our running game will make the difference in this game. Restructuring time. Every team is different and you have to prepare accordingly. That is what adjustments are all about. Sometimes not easy, however. Everyone has to be on the same page! 

Just now, hogdogger said:

Campbell County struggled to beat a really bad Clinton team. I dont think you should be talking. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, haweanbula said:

Campbell County struggled to beat a really bad Clinton team. I dont think you should be talking. 

Just glad that the cougar went 7 and 3 after graduating  17 starters..plus you have too remember we acualy play real football teams,,...we could have played your schedule and went 10 and 0 but it would have been too embarrassing, for our fans and coaches...lol, good luck Friday I will be there sitting beside mavinflight with a bucket cachin  them tears and listin  too them excusses...lol,lol

Just glad that the cougar went 7 and 3 after graduating  17 starters..plus you have too remember we acualy play real football teams,,...we could have played your schedule and went 10 and 0 but it would have been too embarrassing, for our fans and coaches...lol, good luck Friday I will be there sitting beside mavinflight with a bucket cachin  them tears and listin  too them excusses...lol,lol

You almost lost against Clinton. You have no room to talk. Elizabethton and Greeneville can talk all the trash they want. They have earned the right to trash talk.... It cracks me up you havent played in years but you just cant get over the Mavericks. All those L's leave a bad taste in your mouth?

Just now, haweanbula said:

You almost lost against Clinton. You have no room to talk. Elizabethton and Greeneville can talk all the trash they want. They have earned the right to trash talk.... It cracks me up you havent played in years but you just cant get over the Mavericks. All those L's leave a bad taste in your mouth?

Yeah more importantly they CCHS still have never beat the Mavs! Heck they barley got by Clinton. LOL Hoghead 

6 minutes ago, hogdogger said:

I here CC is going to hit rock bottom next year.... Who is the qb next year?

3 minutes ago, haweanbula said:

Don't be Hattin  on the hog .just sharing some love,,you better be focused on coming up with some excuses for friday.lol

Don't be Hattin  on the hog .just sharing some love,,you better be focused on coming up with some excuses for friday.lol

Hog is right we better be worried about Friday night. He knows we do not have a chance. But at least we went 11-0 and a region title. Enjoy the show Hog can't wait to hear from again on Friday night. My guess is you will have nothing to say. LOL :)