Round 2: Elizabethton (9-2) @ Anderson Co. (11-0)

EHSTrack06

18 minutes ago, cyclones1 said:

We throw the ball very well.  We have several excellent recievers. Oh and by the way we held the #1 team in the "world" greendevils to just 24 pts. They only had 3 pts at the half. Better be ready cause we're coming..... Go Cyclones!!!!

I’ve heard some reasoning behind how they did that but I won’t comment on it. I won’t be the one to open up a can of worms 

Edited by DevilMan03

1 hour ago, Space3 said:

I wonder if AC will Blitz to pressure the QB or stay back to play coverage??? How good of a runner is Betsy QB?

He is a big boy doesn't bother him to run at all.  Witten usually calls play from line of scrimmage that gives qb options to run certain plays behind that big ol.

42 minutes ago, cyclones1 said:

We throw the ball very well.  We have several excellent recievers. Oh and by the way we held the #1 team in the "world" greendevils to just 24 pts. They only had 3 pts at the half. Better be ready cause we're coming..... Go Cyclones!!!!

Yeah they did hold the number # uno 1 team in the World; the best team to ever play football, Greeneville to only 3 points at half.

51 minutes ago, cyclones1 said:

FWIW, I hope you guys beat the brakes off of AC. I can't stand their fanbase, and I want to see them get brought back to reality.